Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good, I'll see you in Lucerne Valley . Kevin.

Comment

Kevin,

It's good to hear that the "Cruiser" is up and running. I'll see you out there soon.

Mitch

Comment

Hi Mitch, be good to see you again. Yeah I'm happy to have her back. Even just running around town in her makes me happy. My idea of stress relief. Went down to Dodge Victorville, and looked at a new four door Rubi. Just not ready to take the plunge yet. Looking for something for work, play,hunting,and those hot summer months while ghost town hunting. Not to mention for my new dog Duke, whose having a hard time getting into the Cruiser. Going to work, be back Thursday night, Kevin.

Comment

This is another great resource!

The " Friends of Stoddard Valley" are VERY involved in the Johnson Valley Issue, http://www.fosvohv.com/home meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month at the Holiday Inn Express located at 2700 Lenwood Road in Barstow Ca. Meeting time is at 7 PM in the Sidewinder Conference Room.

Anyone interested in off road recreation and making a positive impact on the Stoddard Valley OHV and in the Barstow community is urged to attend.

*** On FOSV site go to "News" & also "Links" there is a great deal of info listed.

Best, Max7
          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Used not new

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
            Hi Mitch, be good to see you again. Yeah I'm happy to have her back. Even just running around town in her makes me happy. My idea of stress relief. Went down to Dodge Victorville, and looked at a new four door Rubi. Just not ready to take the plunge yet. Looking for something for work, play,hunting,and those hot summer months while ghost town hunting. Not to mention for my new dog Duke, whose having a hard time getting into the Cruiser. Going to work, be back Thursday night, Kevin.
            Get one Used with a lift already installed,winch,ect. you'll save thousands on depreciation alone! I wish I had!
            Best, Max7
            "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Just a reminder, only a few more days until Saturday's Johnson Valley Run. So far, not many have signed up. Remember the mission is show the newspaper just what is at stake in the battle for Johnson Valley. We are up against a tough opponent! I can't think of a battle the Marines lost....

I sincerley hope a few more MJR members sign up.
              SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
              MJR moderator
              MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
              Jeep Patrol Leader
              Reforestation Supervisor
              Licensed Ham - n6ujm
              Eagle Scout

Comment

some of us will be out there at the tinbenders jamboree.
                i will be running the outer limits trail as will a couple of other MJR members.
                i expect to have an empty seat, and the editor is welcome to ride along on the run if they/you like.
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Nailer341,

It will be sometime after lunch before we get to the Hammers area. I'm not real familliar with them but we'll try to find MJR folks.

I sure wish a few more would have signed up to go with us. I realize lots of things going on on Saturday...
                  SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                  MJR moderator
                  MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                  Jeep Patrol Leader
                  Reforestation Supervisor
                  Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                  Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
                  X