Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frazier Park Night run

Gonna do a night run this Thursday. Will leave my house around 7pm. Going to meet at Flying J at 8pm. I think that is after all the traffic is thru. If you need my phone number. Pm me. The trail is moderate with ruts, rocks, and some steep parts. And is in the trees. I am just gonna check out the trails, the stars, and the animals up there.

Pleito Creek Road - 3.5 miles, Steep challenging four-wheel drive road down a deep wooded canyon. Dead-end route.

Salt Creek Road - 3.5 miles, Steep, four-wheel drive route. A dead-end route.

Cherry Creek Road - 1.5 miles, Steep four-wheel drive road down wooded canyon. A dead-end route. Ends at Cherry Campground.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Night run!!!

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
    Gonna do a night run this Thursday. Will leave my house around 7pm. Going to meet at Flying J at 8pm. I think that is after all the traffic is thru. If you need my phone number. Pm me. The trail is moderate with ruts, rocks, and some steep parts. And is in the trees. I am just gonna check out the trails, the stars, and the animals up there.

Pleito Creek Road - 3.5 miles, Steep challenging four-wheel drive road down a deep wooded canyon. Dead-end route.

Salt Creek Road - 3.5 miles, Steep, four-wheel drive route. A dead-end route.

Cherry Creek Road - 1.5 miles, Steep four-wheel drive road down wooded canyon. A dead-end route. Ends at Cherry Campground.

Hey Josh,
    I can't make it!!! I have work early Friday morning. Keep me posted on the next one!!

Comment

wow I wish I were closer! I am trying to get together a night run down here pretty soon. I think night runs will be a great idea when it starts getting really hot out! have fun
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X