[COLOR="Blue"]We had:
    AV Jeep Freak
    Crash!
    Max7
    Roger
    Rick & Sarah
    TJ Rick
    Tony M

Poor Nick & Barb had Jeep troubles and had to turn around and head home. I'm sure he's one pi$$ed off Marine. We were all bummed for him. But we're going to go down to 29 Stumps and drag his jeep to the next run if we have too!

Rick and Sarah had to leave at 10:30 to head down the hill. Hey, two hours with those two is time to cherish! Max7 had to bail at noon to head up the hill to Big Bear. Max7 is the best guy to have along on a run. You can count on him to stop and pick up trash. He's one guy you can talk trash about in a positive way. . .

I'm sure some of the members will be posting some of their great pictures (Hint!)

We left the meeting place at about 8:40 and it was around 4:00 PM by the time we wrapped it up.

I'll tell you one thing, we saw some great country today, it is a shame the wind generators will forever change the area.[/COLOR]
    All in all it was a great day. I'd run with that group any time![/COLOR]
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Wow, I had a great time today! Good weather, Great friends and good wheelin....what else do you need? Ya know, I have to say that I've lived in this valley for over 20 years now and I never knew that some of the stuff we saw today was even out there! I now have a different outlook on the place that I live, it's a place, rich in history and extraodinarily beautiful!! I'm glad I got to hang out with you all! Thank's, You guys rock!

Last edited by avjeepfreek; 04-13-08, 01:52 AM.
    "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Scott,

Nice photo's. It's really surprising how much is out there when we take the time to look. Sorry that I couldn't make it.

Comment

Great Photos Scott!

I was great to get to know you and to find out we work for the same City!
        MJR moderator
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

Great time, guys. It was great meeting the people Ive only known by thier user names. Again, thankyou.
          :cactus::cactus:+:beer:=:poop:...:hide:

Comment

Dave,

Glad to hear that you made it, Roger did not have you listed on the post. Hope that you had fun Saturday.

Comment

Well, we finally have a chance to sit down this weekend. Whew!!

Thank you Roger for putting the run together. You are very well organized It's too bad the editor didn't show.

After getting to the trailhead and airing down we began about 9:20am. We had beautiful clear skies and our best friend recently, the wind.

I'm not even sure what the sights we saw were named but they sure were interesting. Max led the group in picking up trash all morning. I can't believe there's a spring right here in Apple Valley! Sorry we couldn't stay the whole time, but we'll definitely have to join you the next time. Dave & Kelly, (TJ) Rick, and Scott - it was wonderful to finally meet you. To everyone we already know, happy trails!

Pics downloading now... but may not get to uploading/resizing til tomorrow.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                Dave,

Glad to hear that you made it, Roger did not have you listed on the post. Hope that you had fun Saturday.
                Oh Cr@p! I'm so sorry Dave, I double checked the list to make sure I listed everyone. Dave it was great to have you and your friend along. Say, that'a not a blooming romance is it? heh! heh! heh! Any gal who enjoys off-roading should be at the top of the list!
                MJR moderator
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

Big thanx to Roger,for his effort putting this run together, unfortunatley the editor had to bail. But I was lucky to make it and meet more cool people and see friends that I've met on previous runs. Many of you folks are so fortunate to have some unique land right in your own (back yard)....so vast! I had a great time! Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                    Oh Cr@p!
                    I'm gonna have to get you one of those travel journals

Comment

Great pix guys,(and girls)
                      I hope I can be in on the exploration next time.
                      Big list of "honey do's" this weekend.
                      Knocked off a few so I can go out in the future.
                      Later,
                      Scott

Comment

Got my pics up ... sorry no captions, yet.
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/sw33t/s...7604538732862/

Comment

Geeze, I'm gettin' old....

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                          I'm gonna have to get you one of those travel journals
                          But Sarah,

I had everyone's name typed on a list and I even checked off their names at the driver's meeting...

This gettin' old really sucks! I know you wouldn't understand - yet
                          MJR moderator
                          Jeep Patrol Leader
                          Reforestation Supervisor
                          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                          Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                            I had everyone's name typed on a list and I even checked off their names at the driver's meeting...
                            Hahaha, you did!! That puppy was hot!

Comment

Sounds like it was a great trip. The Yj is back on the road and I am going to try to make the next run. See you guys on the trail. Dan
                              An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                              X