Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleghorn, 2n17x, dishpan,

here is a link to a video a buddy shot for us. had a awesome time. just a little bit of carnage, all in all a good time.

http://jamesncarrie.com/video/wheelin.wmv

i want this jeep

Holy Smoke! What a great vid! How'd I miss this? Even if you missed IDTT, it is quite obvious that you guys had great time. And on some of my favorite trails to boot! Great clips of Cleg. You're right, the V-Notch is nowhere close to easy.

The next time you put together a run, let me know if you would like some extra company.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

great vid ,looks like you guys had fun

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
        Holy Smoke! What a great vid! How'd I miss this? Even if you missed IDTT, it is quite obvious that you guys had great time. And on some of my favorite trails to boot! Great clips of Cleg. You're right, the V-Notch is nowhere close to easy.

The next time you put together a run, let me know if you would like some extra company.
        OK we will make sure to let everyone know when we go back out. we have been talking about going up to gorman. and also were talking about doing a night run, maybe up cnf, skyline or Indian truck trail.

i want this jeep

Comment

Originally posted by 92yj View Post
          OK we will make sure to let everyone know when we go back out. we have been talking about going up to gorman. and also were talking about doing a night run, maybe up cnf, skyline or Indian truck trail.
          Cool. All of these sound fun. Please keep me in mind.
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X