Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corral Canyon

Took a last minute trip out to corral canyon yesterday morning. The weather was great and lots of folks were out enjoying the day.

wow how beautiful. man what a fun day where is corral canyon? thanks for sharing the pics man.

i want this jeep

Comment

corral canyon is about 40 min past El Cajon down here in San Diego. Great trails! nice looking pics!
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Hey, thanks guys.

From San Diego, take Interstate 8 East to Buckman Springs exit. Head south on Buckman Springs Road 3.3 miles to Corral Canyon Road. Turn right and go 5.8 miles to a parking area near a paved 4-way intersection called Four Corners.

Comment

Great pics. Looks like a nice trail.
          Check out .

Comment

Definitely looks like fun! Is that area good for summer runs or does it get too hot there? Just looking for more summer options.
            WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jkcrazyjim2 View Post
              Definitely looks like fun! Is that area good for summer runs or does it get too hot there? Just looking for more summer options.
              Yeah, I'd say that it gets a little too hot out there during the summer. But ya could still head out there for a night run or just really early.

Comment

I dont know why I still havnt been able to make it back up to Bronco Peak, but you didnt happen to find a grey tow strap about half way down did ya? Its off to the side by one of the extra rock sections. I hope its still there 2 more weeks.
                [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

That looks like a sweet trail, how long is it?
                  '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4.5" Deaver, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's, D60 w/ Detroit, D30 w/ TrueTrac, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE, Belly Up Skid, LED's...

Comment

not very long at all. Although you can make it as challenging as you want. I.e. last time we went up Bronco Peak and took longer bc it was wet. Going down is pretty fun and there are some cool spots to play on Sidewinder. I plan on going up there once im back from spring break so I will post up. Or if anyone else wants to start a run, I would like to join!

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97 View Post
                      I dont know why I still havnt been able to make it back up to Bronco Peak, but you didnt happen to find a grey tow strap about half way down did ya? Its off to the side by one of the extra rock sections. I hope its still there 2 more weeks.
                      We just cruised up to the top then down. Didn't see any straps.

Comment

Working...
                      X