Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear Creek 3/15/08

We had a great time. we ended up with about 7 Jeeps, an FJ and my Samurai. Pre run for the Molina Ghost run. Weather was strange. Expected rain but it never did. snowed off and on all day. Really cold without a heater.
    me

Navy Jeepster

smack2020

the rest of the story

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v8...hn/clearcreek/
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Would that run be hard for a rig with no lockers?

Nevermind I just read the Reg. form.
    Last edited by 4point; 03-15-08, 07:50 PM.

Comment

I had a great time, even though it was very cold.

pinstripe

Comment

Great pics scott. i was glad you made it up. Hope to see you again soon.
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Scott

Nice pics. Thanks for showing up, and playing in Clear Creek with us. Hope to see you at Molina.

Todd
          Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
          Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

It was a great day even with the on and off snow. My boy's and I had a great time and now have an excuse to buy tube fenders. It was a great time with good people lets do it again soon.

Comment

Clay

I want to do another run there closer to the end of the month.

Finish running the trails that I want for Molina, and kind of have a time line of how long it will take.

Last year, I did that run in like 3 hours. I need to be on the trail longer then that for everyone to get their money's worth.

There are some other stuff off to the east that I want to play on, and see what it has to offer for the run.

I will play with it on the map, and then make cards for everyone that will be on the run, with a turn by turn card. That way if someone gets lost, they can follow the card to stay on the trail with the group.

I will not run the organized event as fast as we did on Sat either.

There will be some play time in the open play areas also.

Todd
              Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
              Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Sounds great Todd, I dropped off the motor home and am getting ready for the run. Let me know when you are going again and may be we can tag along. Also let me know how I can help with the Molina run.

Clay

Comment

Sorry Todd, meant that I dropped off the motor home to get it services and ready for the Molina run. I'll get the registration send in tomorrow.

Once again let me know if you go before and if I can help during the run.

Comment

Working...
                  X