Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anza Borrego Desert Spring Flower Extravaganza Report

Chris and I have wanted to do this for years. We finally picked a day and went.

The weather couldnt have been better. High clouds against a blue sky. Temps in the 70's and 80's. Just gorgeous and clear.

We started the day out with Fishpoet and his better half Tracy, and some of their friends in Ocotillo Wells. We played follow the leader there for awhile, stopping for a few wildflower pictures and geocaches.

After lunch at their camp, Chris and I headed across the desert valley to Coyote Canyon. Following the links from the Anza Borrego Desert Park flower report.

All I can say is WOW. Beautiful oceans of color. And they SMELLED wonderful!

Here are a few pictures:

The rest are here:

We also drove a short way up Coyote Canyon. It was getting late in the day, and we were alone, so we didnt go too far up. We need to go up there sometime soon

Enjoy!

Tam
    Last edited by JeepGal; 03-10-08, 12:51 PM.
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Fantastic pics! Good slide show too. Sounds like a great trip and a great idea. Not sure when I can squeeze in a trip, but now I'm thinking about it.
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Awesome pics! Wish we could have made it. We haven't gotten out yet this year, but we once again may not need to go far! The yellow ground cover is starting up here already. Should be another great season - can't wait - keep the pics coming, I love seeing them, especially in the middle of summer when all is dried up! Hehehe
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
      X