Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afton Canyon /campinp trip

Family camping, play in the sand. All welcome to join us. Stockers welcome. 15 north to razor road, follow dirt road back about 6 miles to camping site.

Cool! Are you planning to get any vehicles airbourne in the dunes this year?
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Doing the Mojave rd. that weekend and we'll be staying the night at Razor road on Sat. Maybe I'll see you out there. There will be around 27 vehicles and we'll probably be rolling up around after noon time. I'll be in a Red 98 TJ with PSC tube fenders, black hard top flying an american flag whip. Hope to see you there.
      WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
        Cool! Are you planning to get any vehicles airbourne in the dunes this year?
        Well Mike you know me, anything could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jkcrazyjim2 View Post
          Doing the Mojave rd. that weekend and we'll be staying the night at Razor road on Sat. Maybe I'll see you out there. There will be around 27 vehicles and we'll probably be rolling up around after noon time. I'll be in a Red 98 TJ with PSC tube fenders, black hard top flying an american flag whip. Hope to see you there.
          We'll be out by the trees, hopefully, near the sand dunes. Class C motorhome, black Landcruiser, and Scotts Jeep, Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
            We'll be out by the trees, hopefully, near the sand dunes. Class C motorhome, black Landcruiser, and Scotts Jeep, Kevin.
            Cool, I'll look for you guys.
            WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Kevin,

I wish that I could make it. Friday is my birthday so Saturday brings the family things. Sunday I'll be out checking the Fry Mountain area with a dozen old mines north/east of Lucerne. Have fun, but watch out on the dry lake to the north (Soda Dry Lake)I just flew in on a private chartered plane from a few days in Las Vegas and it appears from the air that there are a lot of wet areas.

Comment

Well the family and I went to Afton to play in the sand. Crazy Jim ccame by to visit, and a gentleman name Bob in his 76 Landcruiser who we met in Calico during the cleanup stopped by as they were running the Mojave trail, to visit and say hello. Won't be running any trails in the future, as the old Cruiser either blew a head gasket, or cracked a head. Got water pouring out of the number 7 cylinder, so that put a real dampener on running the sand. Ended up riding a 400 honda quad behind my boys. been at least 20 years since I'd been on a bike. boy can I fill it. LOL. Had lots of fun, and after I get the Cruiser running again, thinking about pulling my 1981 490 Maico out of the trailer and rebuilding it. Just for old time sake. Wished others could of made the trip, but maybe next time, Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
                  Well the family and I went to Afton to play in the sand. Crazy Jim ccame by to visit, and a gentleman name Bob in his 76 Landcruiser who we met in Calico during the cleanup stopped by as they were running the Mojave trail, to visit and say hello. Won't be running any trails in the future, as the old Cruiser either blew a head gasket, or cracked a head. Got water pouring out of the number 7 cylinder, so that put a real dampener on running the sand. Ended up riding a 400 honda quad behind my boys. been at least 20 years since I'd been on a bike. boy can I fill it. LOL. Had lots of fun, and after I get the Cruiser running again, thinking about pulling my 1981 490 Maico out of the trailer and rebuilding it. Just for old time sake. Wished others could of made the trip, but maybe next time, Kevin.

Hey Kevin,sorry to here about the cruiser. Bit I know you got mad skills to fix her up again and get it going better then ever
                  74.fj55,74 fj40, 90 monty v6 shorty

Comment

Working...
                  X