Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al, Nick and I will see at the base entrance Saturday morning for sure.

Comment

Rain or shine? Is it still a go?

Comment

Al, Nick and I'll be at the base entrance by 7 am Saturday morning. Should be allot of fun.

Comment

it is still a go. i'll be there.
          1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Al, is this still the place and time, Harris Ranch (I5 and hwy 198) @0800?
            If so I will try to make it on time. Can you give me directions to the trails incase I am late. I have a GPS.

Comment

Yes. We are still going. Send me your cell #.

Comment

This event is still a go, as it has been very dry, and a little rain will knock down the dust.

If you miss us at Harris Ranch, then head west on 198 to 33. Turn left and follow this to coalinga. I will see if I have a map.

I think there are some signs on 33 prior to getting to Coalinga for Clear Creek.

There is also a work day planned to help the BLM repair some fence that was damaged by some knucklehead by Spanish lake. We may put in a couple of short hours assiting on this repair, as this is a Cal4 work day with the BLM.
                Not to take away from the run and fun, but we need to keep a good repore with the BLM in this area.

We will be running CB channel 4 on the way there, and during the day.

I have a few guys from work also that will be along for the day.
                Should be fun.

Todd
                Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Al

What did you do to get banned from the JK site?

Show them a lifted JK wheeling!
                  lol

Todd

Comment

Originally posted by Navy-Jeepster View Post
                    Al

What did you do to get banned from the JK site?

Show them a lifted JK wheeling!
                    lol

Todd
                    Talked about some of the non sponsored manufacturers. they don't like it even in pm's. They monitor pm's for certain words and that is usually how they get you.

Comment

Originally posted by Navy-Jeepster View Post
                      This event is still a go, as it has been very dry, and a little rain will knock down the dust.

If you miss us at Harris Ranch, then head west on 198 to 33. Turn left and follow this to coalinga. I will see if I have a map.

I think there are some signs on 33 prior to getting to Coalinga for Clear Creek.

There is also a work day planned to help the BLM repair some fence that was damaged by some knucklehead by Spanish lake. We may put in a couple of short hours assiting on this repair, as this is a Cal4 work day with the BLM.
                      Not to take away from the run and fun, but we need to keep a good repore with the BLM in this area.

We will be running CB channel 4 on the way there, and during the day.

I have a few guys from work also that will be along for the day.
                      Should be fun.

Todd
                      Todd, is the "clean-up" part of the pre run? Or, are you going to have separate date for this? I didn't see anything on the Cal 4 wheel site about the clean-up.

Rob

Comment

The work day was not originally part of the pre-run.
                        Late last month, someone tore down some fences along an area of off-limits area, and the BLM is not happy.
                        We (Cal4 and FOCCMA) agreed to provide some manpower to help put the fence back up to correct this wrong.
                        Show our support for BLM, even though we do not agree with all they do, all the time.

So, we ran T103 and T104 as part of the pre-run for Molina, and then ran over to where they were doing the fence repair. We repaired a fence along the way, and got to the project area after they were done.

We still logged some repair time, but not as much as I would have liked though.

But over all, it was a good day of wheeling in CCMA with friends.

No one broke, and we had one flop, and one near flop.

Todd

Comment

Working...
                        X