Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Cal 4 Wheel Convention trail rides

All

I offered to organize some runs from the Primm Nv area at next years Cal4Wheel convention.
    Since we are a wheeling organization, I thought it would be nice to have a few wheeling trips in conjunction with the convention.

As we get closer, I will update this thread, and post the trails that we plan to run.

I will be working with the local Las Vegas clubs to help me organize this, as I know a few of those guys all ready, and they like to wheel.

Stay tuned for more fun at convention, and it will be Cal4's 50th Convention too.

Todd
    Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
    Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

67 views, and no comments about this?

I hope that everyone thinks this is a good idea?

Will this be enough to get some other people to attend the Cal4 Convention?
    This is our association that we support, and fights to keep our trails open.

Todd

Comment

Sounds like a great idea and I would love to wheel out there. However..... it is a year away and tough to think that far in advance except for the known yearly trail rides I plan for. That would be just prior to my b-day and sure would make a fun trip for it. (BTW, if timed as it was this year, it might be same timing as the Calico clean-up)

Comment

Hey Todd, Clay here. Nick and I will be there. You'll have to let us know how we can help as well between now and then.

Comment

I am also trying to get people to think about this, and put it on their calendars for next year.

Since this is just about a year away, wanted to give people time to plan it.

I would also hope that the event planners for the Calico clean-up would not pick this same weekend, as we are going to include some wheeling this year.

Clay
          Thanks

Todd

Comment

I'm penciling it in for now. That makes 4 months that have at least one day penciled in for 09, some a weekend and one a week. It just gets busier every year but I like it!

Comment

Working...
            X