Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost tow strap on Bronco Peak

Sorry I am not really sure where to post this, but yesterday myself and two other jeeps went up to Bronco Peak to help a guy test out his new poly perf. long arm coil over kit. Worked amazing! except he did not have a front locker yet.

anyway we had to pull out my winch and strap to get him off an obstacle. In the rush of things I managed to leave my tow strap on one of the "extra credit" lines.

If anyone happens to head out there, can you please let me know. thanks

here are a couple pics from the day:

P.S. not sure who did it, but the tree that always claims peoples windshields and roofs has been chopped down! I am not sure if the ranger came and cut it down or what, but just thought I would let you guys know.

thanks
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

what do you mean "extra credit"?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

thats what Kurt has called the extra fun spots... I guess I just call it that too. The spot where the Green JP is stuck is right where the strap was left

This is NOT marked off the trail, as I have seen other on this board driving the same spot.
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X