Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bald Mt (Shaver Lake)

Went to Bald Mt. (shaver Lake) on 16 Feb. Had a blast. Got to take my sammi out for it's first run after converting it to propane.
    $50 rattle can paint job.

Nice Plate.
    Last edited by igofshn; 02-16-08, 10:21 PM.
    1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

KEWL!!! I'm referring to the Sammy and the snow. It must have been a very nice day--one person is in a T-shirt. Which rig are you taking to Swamp Lake this summer?
      Last edited by Russ Chung; 02-17-08, 08:25 AM.
      If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
      KI6MLU

Comment

Originally posted by Russ Chung View Post
        KEWL!!! I'm referring to the Sammy and the snow. It must have been a very nice day--one person is in a T-shirt. Which rig are you taking to Swamp Lake this summer?
        The Sammi. The JK already ran it last summer. The temp got to about 43. It was a great day. Even with no top and doors, I only wore a jacket for about an hour.

Comment

how far did you make it?
          starvin student...

Comment

Lots of traffic on the trail. Seems like everyone was continually getting stuck. We turned around just before V rock. The snow is still really deep, even on the trail Lots of holes where people had gotten stuck and just tore it up. my little sammi didn't have any trouble.

Comment

this season has been like that i suppose
              starvin student...

Comment

The snow is good for the extra water it will bring to the resevoirs.

The other side of it though, is we probably won't get on Swamp or Dusy until late July now.

Todd
                Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Originally posted by Navy-Jeepster View Post
                  The snow is good for the extra water it will bring to the resevoirs.

The other side of it though, is we probably won't get on Swamp or Dusy until late July now.

Todd
                  It shouldn't be that late in the year. I had friend that went up to our cabins this last week. 7000ft at Jones' Store there's about 8ft which is a good amount but in a good year it'll be twice that, and thats the kind of year that keeps you out till July.

Rob

Comment

Working...
                  X