This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King of the Hammers

As stated on the organizers website, and reiterated by several forum members, this is a closed event. Please honor the wishes of the King of the Hammers organizers and all involved. If we can show them that we are mature and understanding in regards to this matter, perhaps they will open the event to the public in the future.

If you insist on attending this event, we would suggest you contact the organizers and see if they are in need of volunteers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hey guys, Im sure a lot of you go on Pirates page, but I was curious if any of you guys will be heading out to JV to watch some of this carnage? Myself and PaulArc are probably going to head out there. The only thing is the event is on a friday. I might be going out there on thursday night so we can get a good spot to watch on friday morning. Not quite sure of details yet, but curious if anyone else would be interested in meeting up out there for some great racing/crawling carnage!

http://www.pirate4x4.com/koh/index.php
    Last edited by Dukes69; 02-16-08, 11:04 PM.
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

From everything i've heard, theyre asking people NOT to go out there, there is gonna be live coverage on www.kingofthehammers.com for everyone to check out. Since its the first race and trails arent closed off and such, they want to make sure its all safe and more rigs/spectators makes more of a safety hazard.
    Last edited by Dukes69; 02-16-08, 11:02 PM.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

As stated on the organizers website, and reiterated by several forum members, this is a closed event. Please honor the wishes of the King of the Hammers organizers and all involved. If we can show them that we are mature and understanding in regards to this matter, perhaps they will open the event to the public in the future.

If you insist on attending this event, we would suggest you contact the organizers and see if they are in need of volunteers.

Thank you for your understanding and support.
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
      X