Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bald MT. what a fun disaster

well after the new years snow run ended not to fun in my previus post we had a run again and it was supposed to make up for it.... though the run was awsome.... my jeep has some major battle scars...

lil girl drove this thing..... lol didnt make it far

this is why we have steerbox skids.... saved me
    starvin student...

starvin student...

Comment

check out the camaro in front of me. ill posst action shots and vids soon. bein the driver i only got some posers... but the other guys will email me their vids...
      starvin student...

Comment

what did you hit?
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

on the trail head we were waiting in line to enter off the road... when a yota came around a corner doin 60 and hit ice... slammed the breaks and hit me. i was in park but i went 10 feet forward into the buggy in front of me... engine was sounding horrible. radiator leaking. no bueno. so i removed my shroud that was now hittin the fan. took off the radiator filler tube that had a hole in it. and also had no where to mount after the shroud was removed. then we used a hi-jack tostraighten the frame a bit as it was bowed in. few other things. then i did the trail and made it home. lol
          starvin student...

Comment

so where are all the trail pics? all I see are some dents?
            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by sahara0207 View Post
              on the trail head we were waiting in line to enter off the road... when a yota came around a corner doin 60 and hit ice... slammed the breaks and hit me. i was in park but i went 10 feet forward into the buggy in front of me... engine was sounding horrible. radiator leaking. no bueno. so i removed my shroud that was now hittin the fan. took off the radiator filler tube that had a hole in it. and also had no where to mount after the shroud was removed. then we used a hi-jack tostraighten the frame a bit as it was bowed in. few other things. then i did the trail and made it home. lol
              Did anybody bother to slap the 'yota' driver silly!!!:gun:
              That's a bummer...hope you can get it fixed ok....
              David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
              I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

I was up there on Saturday with my club (Hanford Trail Busters) and the NAXJA guys. It is very interesting if you get off the road. There are some pretty slippery areas as well as some pretty deep snow in parts.
                1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

ya its a very varied trail. but the trail pics will hope fully be on today. my pasangers and buddys got thoes. when im drivin its hard to take pics.
                  starvin student...

Comment

as for the yoda he got it bad too... later in the trail he got stuck so some one tried to crawl on a incline to the side to pass... slid into the side and realy ruined the yotas day. but it was a buggy and had nothin wrong
                    starvin student...

Comment

Time for crush corners.! Looks like a fun day
                      Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                      www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

The buggy in your third pic, looks like John from Trail Gear?

Looks like you guys had fun, othet then the silly yota driver.
                        Glad no one was hurt.

Todd
                        Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                        Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Man,
                          That Camaro brings back memories of my "real Redneck" days. I had a 74 Vega with a 327 in it, set up on a K5 Blazer frame. I got pics somewhere in the storage unit. Do you know who owns the "maro? Tell him/her it's way freaking cool...

Ohh, too bad the yoda didn't slip off the mountain. Now, do you think those dents add character?
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Navy-Jeepster View Post
                            The buggy in your third pic, looks like John from Trail Gear?

Looks like you guys had fun, othet then the silly yota driver.
                            Glad no one was hurt.

Todd
                            sure is his nice rock was goin on the tower all day long too lol he was everywhere in that thing
                            starvin student...

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                              Man,
                              That Camaro brings back memories of my "real Redneck" days. I had a 74 Vega with a 327 in it, set up on a K5 Blazer frame. I got pics somewhere in the storage unit. Do you know who owns the "maro? Tell him/her it's way freaking cool...

Ohh, too bad the yoda didn't slip off the mountain. Now, do you think those dents add character?
                              my personal fav is a charger i saw up at moonlight madness last year. but as for the character... well i remember back when i was ten and my teeth were like some one made me eat rocks... i had teeth behind teeth!!! my mom used to say it gave me character.... so i believe my jeep has character... but i need to strip it of any character lol. as for the teeth i am happy i was fortunate enuf to get braces lmao
                              starvin student...

Comment

Working...
                              X