Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC109 Lockwood Valley

Meeting at the Ojai McDonalds at 8am few members of Point Mugu and a few good jeepin buddies are headin for the Hills! Scenic Drive, a few rocks and couple notches.Playing in the River bottom Just a good day of wheelin.
    Come one come all Pack a lunch.
    Last edited by New2image; 01-16-08, 09:33 AM.
    2002 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V-8 3.5OME 5100 JK Rubi Rims

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Who from Pt. Mugu is going?
    92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

I probably will go.
      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Robert, Matt, Brian, Chris Jr, Danny J, Danny W,and a few new memebers and a few newbies and Myself so far more joining in last minutre.

"Never argue with a fool they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

I'm 60% committed. I'll post up tonight to let you know for sure.
          92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

No worries we will just see you there at Mc D's I will be bringing a small weber Grill to partake in cookin' some dogs at the end of the trail if you like I will save some room to cook up you stuff nothing like a warm meal on the trail!

Comment

I will not be going. Can only get out this Sunday.
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
              X