Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Nat'l Forest

Hi all, has anyone tried the trails in the Cleveland National Forest, specifically the Silverado Canyon area since the fires?

I know part of it is closed off including the main entrance from Silverado Canyon and up to the "table top" where a lot of jeepers play around.

From the forest service maps it looks like maybe you can get in some of the trails from the backside though. Anyone try it lately?

Originally posted by Yaish View Post
    Hi all, has anyone tried the trails in the Cleveland National Forest, specifically the Silverado Canyon area since the fires?

I know part of it is closed off including the main entrance from Silverado Canyon and up to the "table top" where a lot of jeepers play around.

From the forest service maps it looks like maybe you can get in some of the trails from the backside though. Anyone try it lately?
    yep they are all closed, you can go up skyline,and Indian truck trail. but the rest is closed tel next November. if you go to cnf web page it has the list of open and closed trails.

i want this jeep

Comment

Skyline, Indian Truck trail and North Main Divide road from Ortega to Indian Truck trail is open. Unless they put up temporary gates, I'm sure you can go up Indian Truck trail and turn right at North Main Divide road to get to the Santiago Peak and the table top and other spots. Maple Springs and Bedford road and the gate at Beeks place will be closed until (what I've been told) December 2009.
      WILL WORK FOR JEEP PARTS!!!

Comment

Working...
      X