Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco Peak

Hey Guys ill probably be heading back down to San Diego for school and just have to get out on the trail. Its been way too long! I would rather go during the week since everyone usually works, but that might not be good for anyone on here. Just thought I would post up the idea and see if anyone is interested in meeting up for a fun trail.

Im thinking Sidewinder and Bronco Peak. Bronco peak is a little tough so a lifted jeep would be better. lockers even better!
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

I'm in... I'm off work on Tuesday, Feb 12 for Lincoln's birthday. I'm also off on Friday, Feb 15. Let me know when you pick a date. I've never been to either of these places, how would you rate them compared to John Bull?
    Help me fight Cancer: Visit tinyurl.com/3as4rn and support me in raising money for the American Cancer Society. Thanks!

Comment

This Tuesday I have to register for classes at exactly 12:30 so I can get all the ones I need. Any other time this week? (i also have to work the weekend so that doesnt work either) Thurs, fri?

Also I have never ran John bull, if you have 33s and tow hooks you'll be fine. I have gone through it by myself a couple times with no problems on 33s, but coming down the hill one time I had to pull over to let a guy in a TJ on 37s come up the trail. He didnt make it 100ft before he snapped a D44 u-joint and snapped a rear shock in half. too worried about the rest of the trail he turned around. Its a fun trail! and would love to bring someone else out to the trail.
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Oh man, those are good trails. Im running on just 31's with a mild lift and limited slip and I get thru sidewinder just fine. I've been up to bronco peak but not down the other side. Think I'd need some help on that one.

Weekends are the only time that works for me, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Unlimited View Post
          I'm in... I'm off work on Tuesday, Feb 12 for Lincoln's birthday. I'm also off on Friday, Feb 15. Let me know when you pick a date. I've never been to either of these places, how would you rate them compared to John Bull?
          do you mean this tues? if so, I can do that!

Comment

No, I'm talkin' about Tuesday, Feb 12. Four weeks from tomorrow. I work full time and go to school full time so I have to plan that far in advance.
            Help me fight Cancer: Visit tinyurl.com/3as4rn and support me in raising money for the American Cancer Society. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X