Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phant0omx View Post
    is a cb and sliders required for this one? i haven't got either yet.
    you'll be fine, unless you are a horrible driver

Comment

Cb

I am planning on going on this run, and if I make it, I have a handheld for a backup and you can borrow it if you'd like...
      David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
      I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

I WILL BE WITH THE HIGH DESERT GUYS. Sorry Tom the winch plate is the same one you have now. Larry

Comment

i think i will be able to make it, my jeep is overheating so if i could fix the problem me and my brother will go

Comment

i'mma try and make this. should be fun being my first outing with a buncha jeeps...

Comment

Anybody know how deep the crossing is?
              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Water crossing

Last time I was there! It was maybe 24" deep, no problems at all with 4" lift. There is a drop in the middle that cought my back bumper, and made it through with open diff's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by INTO4XN View Post
                  Last time I was there! It was maybe 24" deep, no problems at all with 4" lift. There is a drop in the middle that cought my back bumper, and made it through with open diff's!!!
                  I know of at least 3 of us planning to go with 2" BB lifts and worn 31's . . . will we be alright?
                  That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

you guys should be fine - the pic I show in post #16 was the day after a heavy rain and we had a bone stock tj go through with no problems - if anyone does happen to get stuck there will be plenty on hand with winches and recovery gear

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                      I know of at least 3 of us planning to go with 2" BB lifts and worn 31's . . . will we be alright?
                      I did it when I used to have your set up! you'll be fine... have fun!
                      Best, Max7
                      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by highway420 View Post
                        I am planning on going on this run, and if I make it, I have a handheld for a backup and you can borrow it if you'd like...
                        thanks man! at this time i'm a go.

merlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
                          Anybody know how deep the crossing is?
                          Hey Joe, don't sweat it. The water crossing is a minor event on the trail. Here's Mr. Green crossing open with 30's.

It's a great trail. Your Jeep with your driving skills will be more than sufficient.

Take lots of photos. I can't go, so I want to see your adventure!
                          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

Rain, rain and more rain....

Looks like we're in for a pretty good size storm :bolt: this week. And it's supposed to go into the weekend. And the temps up there seem to be cold enough for hail, maybe some snow.... :omg:
                            This should be an adventure.....

BTW, do we have a sign up for this?

Looks like it's goin to be another Sunday of cleaning mud.
                            David aka Mr.[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Orange[/COLOR]
                            I think it's my turn for a bailout....what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodOil.com View Post
                              Please note!! We will be moving the meeting time to 0930 at the ranger station and the plan is to meet with the High Desert 4 Wheelers group that is running that day too. We will keep an eye out for them to drive by the ranger station and then follow OR, we might run up the 14 and find the spot near the trail head where we can meet them.

PLMK if you have any questions.
                              Thanks!
                              I'll be at primo with cetrov @0830 if anyone wants to meet there. Ranger station @ 0930.
                              1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
                                I'll be at primo with cetrov @0830 if anyone wants to meet there. Ranger station @ 0930.
                                I'll be there with my club, High Desert 4 Wheelers, at 8:30. I've met Kirk before, he's got a nice rig, never wheeled with him tho. See you guys on saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X