Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new years run 2008

so this run proved to almost be a waste of time... whe were at the trail head airin down at 8am just like the past awsome 4 years and then when we enter the trail it was not long till there was a road jam. all these lil jeeps were in snow up to there doors and even tho its a very wide clearin there would be jeeps same size goin in next to them and also getting stuck. only one hole and 3 buddys made it through and so did i only to get boxed in but the lil jeepers and toyotas... after pullin out like 4 jeeps i was like this is never ganna be over so we got in the poloris and messed around

ill post the poloris vids in a bit
    starvin student...

Sorry it seemed like a waste of time...

But this right here....
    [CENTER][SIZED]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m24/sahara0207/CIMG0027.jpg[/SIZED][/CENTER]

Looks like a BLAST!!!!
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

ya thats daves bruiser. hydrolic steering front and rear. 54"ltb's. its engine is rediculous... its a beast.
      starvin student...

Comment

he kept blasting into snow banks and he got to where you coult not see and come blasting out
        starvin student...

Comment

click it to view the video
          we almost flipped lol
          starvin student...

Comment

I would like to see more pictures of the Bruser Please!

Comment

i have some at home some where... i believe i have some of it at the hammers and at swamp lake
              starvin student...

Comment

Originally posted by sahara0207 View Post
                i have some at home some where... i believe i have some of it at the hammers and at swamp lake
                DAM I love those things! I have the talent to build it but I don't have the talent to bend one up If I could I would in a heartbeat, But I'll be damed If I get in line at PSC to buy one to get passed up by someone in line because it was a BRO Deal! I hear nothing good about what comes out of that shop!

Comment

dave built it in his own shop. he owns extreme off-road and repair in fresno. his rig was shown at the off road expo this year in pomona
                  starvin student...

Comment

We need for people to stay on the trail up here.
                    If we do not, the FS will close this trail in the winter too, and we will have nothing close to Fresno.

So, from a Land Use/Access stand point, please stay on the trail/road to protect our access here in the winter.

Off my soap box...

Bald is fun, and will be up there later this month.
                    I was also up there on the 31'st, and did not get very far because of a traffic jam, and the trail not broken very far up Rock Creek Road. We did not even get to the gate to Bald.

Todd
                    Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                    Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

that was the trail?.?.?.
                      starvin student...

Comment

Working...
                      X