Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey miguel you wanna go down miller from gorman.
    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Let me know how it is, dogman and I didnt want to try if theres to much snow because of the drop offs and such. wish i could make it tomorrow but i have to start back up with school.... (lame i know)

Oh and take lots of pictures so we can get a better judgement. i was hoping to run it this weekend if its good but i guess we'll see.
      02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

Comment

Originally posted by calduc View Post
        hey miguel you wanna go down miller from gorman.
        thats what I was thinking about doing. Just to mess around on the hard stuff. will Gorman be open tmr?

Im still just kinda playing everything by ear. My sis and her BF are gonna play around in the snow up in Frazier Park. I think were going to do that for a lil and then another buddy and myself are going to head into Gorman and play around. (if his truck battery is charged, then he will bring his quad. Maybe (hopefully) there is a lot of snow, then we can make a small trip this weekend up there?

oh and ill try and take some pics
        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

i might be able to go wheeling around gorman. i have to stay close to phone coverage for some business stuff going on.
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
          X