Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miller run?

Trying to do miller for the first time in the snow!!! hoping to go either this coming weekend, or the next. we should probably say no open diffs because of the snow.

Let me know if anyone would like to go.
    02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

I might be up for the challenge if we get some more capable rigs out there.
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Cool, i'll let you know what ends up happening, just seems like people don't really want to run it right now, shame...

I posted a thread on jeep forum too but still nothing.

Let me know which weekend would work better for you.
      02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

Comment

Troy I just got back from the weekend.Miller is fine not sure about the date yet. I dont think it has much snow still on the trail, open diff should be ok 2in lift would be better but stock rigs do it all the time.

Comment

I thought Millers was closed this time of year?
          92 YJ, 35s, Atlas 4 speed 10:1, 4.88s SYE, RE 4.5 XD, 2' BL, D44s, Alloys shafts, Lockers, Snorkel, skid plates, roll cage, winch

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Man View Post
            Troy I just got back from the weekend.Miller is fine not sure about the date yet. I dont think it has much snow still on the trail, open diff should be ok 2in lift would be better but stock rigs do it all the time.
            K, i still dunno if i work sunday or not... i'm gonna try and figure out tomorrow. but if this weekend doesnt work, i can most likely do next weekend. just let me know.

I PM's Courney, he still hasn't replyed, but i'd bet hed come, so i guess its you Courtney and I, and whoever else wants to go.

Just let me know, hopefully i'll have my rocksliders on by then, just finished painting them today!

Comment

was in the area today. cant say we saw much snow anywhere up there. only patches in the shade. most is gone. but is supposed to rain throught his weekend i believe
              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

MJR MEET & GREET SAT.5th. Looks like we have rain this weekend might want to move it back a week. I think miller is open to run but we might want to check on that.

Comment

I'll call on say thursday or something if we go this weekend.

DogMan are you gonig to the M&G? i might try to go, if i can get off of work...

Comment

ok well im getting some stuff done to my jeep this week and would like to make a small run up to Gorman with or with out snow. I just need to get off the freakin roads! Hell if I get my 33s sold this week ill sport my newer 35s! let me know what you guys decide
                    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

I will and if it doesnt work out this coming weekend i'll for sure go next weekend, and hopefully up to miller to so it wont be long till you hit the dirt (maybe snow!!!) with our little group haha... check out jeepforum.com too there's a good group of guys that i've been going with alot and we go quit a bit, and locally most of the time too.

Comment

I am going to try and make the meet&greet sat around 10:30 at the location.

Comment

Not sure if you guys made it up to Miller last weekend, but the group that was planning the snow run on 1/12 can't run that trail and are looking for alternate trails to run . . . Frazier Park was listed as another Snow option.
                          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

yea I have been reading everything just about every day I just dont want to drive 3 hrs and hope I dont break anything and am not able to get home. I really want to do Big Bear but maybe not in the snow. Ill be heading to JV in two weeks anyway to have some real fun!

Comment

oh yea. I am going up to Gorman tmr to play around. Ill report back if there is enough snow for a trail run up Miller. Or if its even open.

Comment

Working...
                              X