Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corral Canyon

I've been needing to get out on the trails. All my friends are either at Glamis or Ocotillo Wells this weekend and I can't really afford to stray too far from home. Corral Canyon seemed to be the ticket. Last time I was there was the weekend before it closed in september. Today was great. A bit chilly heading up but other than that, perfect weather. The pics and video are here on Youtube, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxGzyrC_PZU

Nice! Great camera angles....boy, your daring...driving over your camera like that!
    We are thinking about exploring more Table Top next weekend. Wanna Go?
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

Im definitly going to plan a day trip out to bronco peak when I am back down there!!! cant wait. nice vid
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
        Nice! Great camera angles....boy, your daring...driving over your camera like that!
        Table top ? Did you mean Table Mountain?
        97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
        WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by Mtbikbob View Post
          Thanks. Yeah, Table Mounatin? Sounds like I might be able to make that work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Borregowrangler View Post
            Thanks. Yeah, Table Mounatin? Sounds like I might be able to make that work out.
            If your doing that on the 29th or 30th I may join up.
            Know that area fairly good. Its a fun place!
            97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
            WEB site

Comment

Great video fun to watch,camera angles are nice.. Your jeep must be a rally car HA HA first part of video.

Comment

Sorry...been really busy at work as of late. Yup going to Table Mountain. We accidently found it, last time out to Elliot Mine. Would love to explore it. Looks like it used to go all the way to S 2. Carrizo gorge and or Canebrake.
                I know Ron's jeep is not locked and I only have an Aussie up front, so I we are not capable of what you do Vern, but fun to watch and try some of the 'extra credit route. BTW, I am working in Yuma and drive by Devils Canyon on the way home. One day...... its on my list to try. Yeah, I know, I probably need lockers front and rear for it.
                We are leaving El Cajon at 8:00.
                "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
                (Charles Wells)

Comment

John,

Excellent video work! Looks like a great place to wheel with lots of terrain changes and cool scenery. Nice.

Comment

Working...
                  X