Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in a Calico run?

I'm really wanting to get my lazy butt out to Calico, and i talked my Dad into helping pay for gas, haha sucker...( Just kidding Dad, i love you...!) Anyways, i really want to go with some guys who know the area since it'll be my virgin voyage out there! The only weekend i can't go is the 28th-31st.

I'm fine with camping out there no matter how cold, I've done it before. Mr. Heater is my new best friend!!!

Let me know if anyone is interested!!!
    Last edited by Troy591; 12-17-07, 11:06 PM.
    02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

No interest in camping, but interest in Calico.
    Money pit!

Comment

K, let me know some dates you may be able to make it, so we can try and line up everyones schedules.
      02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

Comment

id like to go this saterday for a day run the 22nd i got to get out and do some wheelin
        :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr
          Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I dont think i can make it up saturday, already told some new guys i'd take thme up the frazier park and get their cars all snowy. Let me know of any days you might be able to go in the next month or so.

Comment

January 6th?
              Money pit!

Comment

i think there is already another calico run the end of january. :hijack:
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by calduc View Post
                  i think there is already another calico run the end of january. :hijack:
                  Then perhaps we should wait????
                  Money pit!

Comment

Well if thats the case i guess i'll just wait, i just want to get out there with other guys who know that area. i'll keep an eye out for that i guess.

But if we can get a group earlier thats fine with me too, i just want to get out there!

Comment

yeah I wanna see the Mars Rovers going over the rocks.
                      Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Huh? haha

Comment

i wana get out to
                          :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

This is the runs that was being talked about for the end of the month: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=10051

I'd like to get out this weekend also, but it's that "R" word that is holding me back.
                            Responsibility that is.....
                            Money pit!

Comment

Originally posted by pdw View Post
                              This is the runs that was being talked about for the end of the month: http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=10051

I'd like to get out this weekend also, but it's that "R" word that is holding me back.
                              Responsibility that is.....
                              Responsibility------what's that?
                              Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
                              X