Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isthm&g* Jan 5, 2008

I Survived The Holidays Meet & Greet! 10:00 am - 1:00 pm Saturday, January 5, 2008.

It has been awhile since our last Meet & Greet, and we've had many new members join MJR.
    Let's get together on Saturday, January 5, 2008 at the Bass Pro Shop at the Victoria Gardens Mall in Rancho Cucamonga (just off I-15):
    7777 Victoria Gardens Lane
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

GPS Coordinates:
    34.1118ºN, 117.5269ºW (WGS84/NAD83)

If the weather is nice, we will hang out in the parking lot and look at everyone's rigs. If the weather is not so nice, we'll go inside to the Islamorada Fish Company Restaurant and talk about everyone's rigs. At about 12:30 pm, we'll get organized, hold a drivers' meeting, and then leave to run some trails. Depending on the number of participants, we may need to split up into several groups and/or run several different trails (Cleghorn, Sugarpine Mountain, or ????). Any suggestions for trail runs and any volunteers for trail leaders are welcome. Even if you can't or don't want to run the trails, come and say hi to everyone, especially the NEWBIES.

[ROLL]378[/ROLL]
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
    KI6MLU

I dunno Russ, Bass Pro is such a hole in the wall, how will anyone find it without GPS coordinates? :dunno:

Oh, I see 'em now... 'sall good
    :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Another option for a trail run would be 3N06 to the notch. You must make prior arrangements with Greg.
      Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Great idea, bad day. I've got to work that day.
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

I'll be there russ
          [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Russ, you're hilarious! As long as we get to go shopping
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
              Russ, you're hilarious! As long as we get to go shopping
              Of course! The post-holiday sales were one of the reasons I picked that location for the M&G. Be sure to bring $$$$
              KI6MLU

Comment

I don't know about bringing $$$$, but I'll have to drive my 1969 Chevy 1/2 ton with the gun rack in the back and mudders all around...

Rat
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Cool! I'm in. I really like the idea of doing 3N06 up to the Notch. You can only go there if someone will open the gate for you.

There are some other nice trails in the Upper Lytle Creek Area as well.
                  [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                  Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                  [/COLOR]

Comment

Oh man, I already have plans . I'd love to go though... if our plans change, I'm in for sure!
                    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

can't make it, supercross at anaheim. like to some other time.

Comment

Russ,

Sounds like a great plan - I'll be there - I'll use the $100.00 gift card I've been carrying around with me.

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
                          Another option for a trail run would be 3N06 to the notch. You must make prior arrangements with Greg.
                          I have sent a request to Greg for access to 3N06 Lytle Creek and for access to 1N34 Cucamonga trail. I've also invited him to the M&G. Because of winter conditions, we should limit the number of vehicles on each trail to prevent damage; if we have a good turnout, we should split up and run several different trails.
                          KI6MLU

Comment

Sounds like a great idea Russ, Hope to see you there!

Comment

Great idea. Hopefully I can make it.
                              Check out .

Comment

Working...
                              X