Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungry Valley Sat. 15th?

Thinking about heading out there sometime after 1 maybe, I'll get there about 1:30-1:45ish. Just wanting to Explore and have fun, nothing over the top since i will have little daylight so I'm not looking to get lost. (Sunday is my Birthday, i cant miss that...)

Let me know if anyone wants to head out there for a few hours, and if Gorman doesn't work would anyone want to do Rowher Flats? I would be able to get to Rowher Much earlier, its 10-15 minutes from my house. Just let me know is anyone wants to just hang out and Explore.

Troy
    02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

Hi Troy, I,d like doing Rowher again....but are ya sure it,s open??I have not heard one way or the other..Thanks Geeb
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

sorry guys rowher is still closed it will be some time before it reopens.

Comment

Lame, i still really want to do that trail... well i think me a few friends and a few guys (hopefully) from jeepforum.com are gonna still head up to gorman in the afternoon, so let me know if you guys are want to just do some explorin and just hang out. i know its not a set trail or anything but i figure we'll figure it out once we get there.
        02' TJ 4.0 5 speed, Atlas II transfer case, 4.5 RE, 33" BFG, Dana 44 Rear, Detroit front/rear

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Man View Post
          sorry guys rowher is still closed it will be some time before it reopens.
          I called the Ranger Station today and was told Rowher and Drinkwater flats will probably be closed for a year and a half.:mad:
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

DAMN, That stinks.....Joe bad news that trail is so close not to mention alot of fun..Well I guess I,ll just have to venture futher out...Geeb
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
            X