Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics Josh . . . sure looks like you guys had a great time. So what's this about your driver fender flare gettin ripped off and where are the pics of the carnage? Man, you've really had it out for those things . . . been talking about those tube fenders since I met ya . . . is this your way of justifing the purchase!!! Hope to wheel with you again soon . . . see ya out there!
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Nice pictures. Looks like a good time. I haven't been to Calico in a while. I think it might be time for a trip.
      Check out .

Comment

yeah am trying to get rid of those flares so i can get some tube fenders. have also been thinking of making the ones i have removable.
        Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

I didn't know my fender flares were removable untill that notch out at TDS... removed them for me....
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

yeah mine are removable now. the lower doran side helped me decide this.
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

oh no, and the Tomb Raider edition is so sweet looking! I never could get the painted flares thing though....
              :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

pretty toys are for people who don't use them. My Ducati and other bikes are the same. used and abused..... the tomb raider is joining them
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Josh, Good pic,s and report!! Thanks, it looks like you two had fun..No other jeeps on the trail?? only toys?? Hope to do a run with you again soon ...Geeb..
                  "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

yeah met quite a few jeepers out there. one sweet red rubicon also tricked out but couldnt climb the big shelf going up. he tried maybe 5 times. was funny. many toy owners out there as well.
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Working...
                    X