Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Paul B,

I thought that was you at Central & Bear Valley, I was in my car on the way over to Maxwell's house. Should have stopped. Looks like you had a COOL time! Nice photo's.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
      Wow! Great pictures. When I was leaving the mountain on Saturday it was coming down pretty good. I knew you guys would have very white run. Julie, your nuts. Like calduc said...I'm cold just looking at that rig.
      I'm from Alaska!! That Native Blood is in me for life

Comment

Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
        we ran john bull with the guys that went on this run we had a blast and enjoyed the snow
        Dr. Dirty, Did you guys get to the pavement before dark? I really wanted to run John Bull but wasn't willing to risk being stuck in the dark.

Originally posted by great88 View Post
        Hey Paul B,

I thought that was you at Central & Bear Valley, I was in my car on the way over to Maxwell's house. Should have stopped. Looks like you had a COOL time! Nice photo's.

Mitch
        Hey Mitch, I didn't recognize you without the Jeep. You would of had a blast. There were some great photo ops if you could stand the cold.
        I've been told I have rocks in my head.

Comment

Paul, Good to see you all again. Had a good time playing on White mountain. Sorry to leaving early, but I knew that I had hurt myself, when I slipped in the snow. Tore something in my knee, and now I have the week off. Thats why I sat down and slid down the hill on my butt. I knew there was no other way to get down without falling. Had a good time see you later, Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
            Paul, Good to see you all again. Had a good time playing on White mountain. Sorry to leaving early, but I knew that I had hurt myself, when I slipped in the snow. Tore something in my knee, and now I have the week off. Thats why I sat down and slid down the hill on my butt. I knew there was no other way to get down without falling. Had a good time see you later, Kevin.
            Ouch, Kevin!! Hope you heal up quickly

Comment

yeah he took a nasty spill man that sucks to hear that you tore your knee....

as for daylight we ran out real fast lol and made it about 3/4 of the way before we lost all light but it was def dark when we hit pavement man waht a blast
              [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

heres a few of our pics

Comment

Comment

Scott came by Saturday night after the run for dinner. Told me he took over the lead at John bull. Bad move guys. Scotty's running open axles, and you let him lead? They'll be no living with him after this, Kevin.

Comment

Scott,

Try the pictures again - they aren't there. Sounds like you had lots of fun.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
                        Sorry to hear about your knee Kevin. It sure looked like it hurt when you went down. I'm in the process of nursing mine back to health, going on 3 weeks now.
                        As for scott leading, he was way too excited to stop. This was one of the few times that I let "my better judgement" override my enthusiasm. Better that he has bragging rights instead of a story about being stranded in the snow overnight.

Comment

Really sweet pictures, You guys look like ya had a great time..I went ont a snow run to Frazier Park/Gorman area,on Saturday on the other post.I loved being in the snow,were any of you using snow chains? I,d like to get a set for 33x12.50 tires. Any suggestions on what ones to get and prices..Thanks in advance, and again for the report and pic,s ..Geeb
                          "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                            Really sweet pictures, You guys look like ya had a great time..I went ont a snow run to Frazier Park/Gorman area,on Saturday on the other post.I loved being in the snow,were any of you using snow chains? I,d like to get a set for 33x12.50 tires. Any suggestions on what ones to get and prices..Thanks in advance, and again for the report and pic,s ..Geeb
                            None of us had chains. I think we would have conquered the entire Mtn if we were using chains.

Comment

Originally posted by Geebo View Post
                              I have a couple of Semi truck chains that I cut down to fit my super Swampers. They are twice as heavy then a normal car chain, and they cover the whole tire. You'll never throw them off, and never wear them out. Kevin.

Comment

Working...
                              X