Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance that you would want to have some company for a second run on Sunday?

I have to work on Saturday. The weather promises to be better on Sunday as well. I know that Nicole is getting very close to popping, so if two days in a row are no bueno, just say so!
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
    Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Awe Man

Originally posted by Malachi View Post
      Any chance that you would want to have some company for a second run on Sunday?

I have to work on Saturday. The weather promises to be better on Sunday as well. I know that Nicole is getting very close to popping, so if two days in a row are no bueno, just say so!
      Hey Mike, Yep I'll do a second run on Sun.12/09/07 I think there are a couple of folks that would be interested in Sun. run ... if so lemmee know! What time? 8 AM again?
      Best, Max7
      Last edited by Max7; 12-05-07, 09:03 PM. Reason: cause
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Weather report

Well, looks like it's going to be cold here Sat and Sun, So dress accordingly!

"Severe Weather Alerts for Apple Valley,CA"

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/forecast/Map...ld2=-117.21667

Best, Max7
        Last edited by Max7; 12-05-07, 09:56 PM.
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

If the travel God's allow it I just might make it on the Sunday run... (fingers crossed)
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Max7 View Post
            Hey Mike, Yep I'll do a second run on Sun.12/09/07 I think there are a couple of folks that would be interested in Sun. run ... if so lemmee know! What time? 8 AM again?
            Best, Max7
            Sharon cringed and growned at the thought of an 8am start. How about 9am for Sunday?

Hey Rat! If ya make it back, you can crash at my place Saturday night to take some of the driving out of your Sunday Morning!
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Sharon cringed and growned at the thought of an 8am start. How about 9am for Sunday?

Hey Rat! If ya make it back, you can crash at my place Saturday night to take some of the driving out of your Sunday Morning!
              AWSOME! I'll call when I get back in town.

Comment

Perfect!

Mike,
                9am for Sunday is fantastic see you here! Rat I hope you can make it, I look forward to to seeing you guys.

Comment

Well,
                  I made it back in one peice. That was definitely the trip from HELL!
                  SO I'll try to make it out there tomorrow. Depends on if I can my s*#t together...

Comment

Fantastic!

Originally posted by rat patrol View Post
                    Well,
                    I made it back in one peice. That was definitely the trip from HELL!
                    SO I'll try to make it out there tomorrow. Depends on if I can my s*#t together...
                    Hey, that's great you made it back safe! Mitch and I just got back from a work run and had a great time it's really coming along! Hope you can make it tomorrow. Love to have you out here!
                    Best, Maxwell

Comment

:sad: That looks like fun. I so wish I could go. I promised not to go wheeling until I found a better paying job since I can't really afford repairs right now.
                      2004 TJ X
                      Callsign: KJ6DHG

Comment

So Reney,
                        Who exactly did you make this promise to? If you made it to yourself, you can have one pass... At least that's what I always tell myself.

Rat

Comment

Rat / Mike,

I hope that you guys can make on Sunday AM. You'll be so jealous of a guy that not only makes his own trail, but can also see it from his front porch! Had a great day today working on the Twisted Trail II. Awesome views and beautiful area to wheel! I'll be back in the morning for more. Thanks Maxwell

Mitch

Check out the photo's: http://5234.photobucket.com/albums/ee259/great88jeep
                          Twisted Trail II Album
                          Last edited by Mitch; 12-08-07, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Rat, I made the promise to myself because it's my daily driver.
                            2004 TJ X
                            Callsign: KJ6DHG

Comment

Working...
                            X