Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great write up! Fearless Folly did this to my Cherokee on the descent right before Snoopy. So we headed out to the lake bed and limped home.

[sized]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee59/blazair/Carnage/dd2a.jpg[/sized]
    1999 [color=red]Jeep[/color] Cherokee Sport 4X4 4DR
    1999 [color=white]Jeep[/color] Cherokee Sport 4X4 2DR DD

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
      Dan, I know a guy that does wonders with Jeep engine swaps. He helped me with my Vortec swap. He has done a lot of 4.3 swaps and really knows his $h!t. He is also very fair with his prices.
      Thanks for the info, we are working on it already, looks like the tps wires are broken in the loom, it looses signal after the tps stays at hi rpm and dies when you stop.Code 22 tells the ECM to up the idle 1500 rpm. Its all electrical, We will find the problem, or the jeep will be found on the back of Rower!!!!
      The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
        Thanks for the info, we are working on it already, looks like the tps wires are broken in the loom, it looses signal after the tps stays at hi rpm and dies when you stop.Code 22 tells the ECM to up the idle 1500 rpm. Its all electrical, We will find the problem, or the jeep will be found on the back of Rower!!!!
        Don't you dare leave that baby on Rowher. I'll take her...
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

oh my gosh, I think we should have a rescue thread before anyone leaves their rig out on the trail!
          :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Ohhh...don't do that. Sounds like your on the right track. Good luck.
            Check out .

Comment

Danny, you will need to pick a different trail to abandon your rig.... Fearless Folly already has one:
              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
              [/COLOR]

Comment

I dont think i could sleep at night if i did that to her.

Comment

I dont think i could sleep at night if i did that to her.
                  I know you could'nt sleep at night, I would bug you :poop: less every night for leaving her out there in the cold, scary desert...
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Who's the guy that does wonders on the swaps?
                    Best,
                    Shiftless

Comment

Originally posted by shftlss View Post
                      Who's the guy that does wonders on the swaps?
                      Best,
                      Shiftless
                      http://www.turbocity.com/
                      Tom is the owner and he is really good with fuel injection systems and PCI programming. He is also fair with his pricing.
                      Check out .

Comment

I have an ECM prom from them,It was built to up the idle speed from 550 to 750, it took them 2 times to get it right at 200.00 bucks, when they were done it still did not work, the jeep started hunting for a place to idle, set code 51, ecm terminal, toasted that one. So if you want an ecm chip for a 91 s-10 4.3 i have one.

Comment

I have an ECM prom from them,It was built to up the idle speed from 550 to 750, it took them 2 times to get it right at 200.00 bucks, when they were done it still did not work, the jeep started hunting for a place to idle, set code 51, ecm terminal, toasted that one. So if you want an ecm chip for a 91 s-10 4.3 i have one.
                          Wow, that sucks. He did mine for $80 and I haven't had any issues.
                          Check out .

Comment

Working...
                          X