Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's BBQ - Date TBA

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
    how about matt's second annual Holcomb creek BBQ? we can do that anywhere...
    not a bad idea Jesse.... I know of a couple good parks here in Apple Valley Saterday the 17th or saterday the 24th of this month or even saterday december 1st. lets put it to the vote everyone.
    "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Matt,

The BBQ sounds like a great idea! Post some details or start a new BBQ thread. I'm sure that you can get a crowd. But check with the "Jeep Mom" first or you will be in BIG trouble (Ha Ha Ha).

Comment

Thats Funny

Originally posted by great88 View Post
      Matt,

The BBQ sounds like a great idea! Post some details or start a new BBQ thread. I'm sure that you can get a crowd. But check with the "Jeep Mom" first or you will be in BIG trouble (Ha Ha Ha).
      (LOL)
      I know we can get some people out to do a Q and have a good time By the way Mitch, nice lookin YJ you got there....MATT

Comment

Lets Put It To The Vote

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
        (LOL)
        I know we can get some people out to do a Q and have a good time By the way Mitch, nice lookin YJ you got there....MATT
        BBQ anyone...???, any votes on when and where here in Apple Valley, at this point I am just looking for some POSITIVE input about the idea...

Comment

Matt,

Just say when and where! Sounds like alot of fun.

Comment

Working...
          X