Clear All

rsvp

iam in fri ,1 jeep,and maybe 1 preruuner 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
      Dirtman,

How do you setupan RSVP?

BTW, I'll be on the Friday run only
      At the top of the page click on "Runs and Events". On the next page you will see a calender. On the right side are some options on the type of event. Select your option and input the info. Don't want to hijack your thread or I would do it. The only thing I don't know is how to do is link it to this thread. I think Sarah has to do that.
      Last edited by dirtman13; 11-21-07, 08:12 AM.
      Check out .

Comment

Hey gang,

New user to MJR. Big Bear is my favorite area to wheel.

Here are a few suggestions for open trails:

Gold Mountain
        Jacoby Canyon
        John Bull
        Rattlesnake Canyon
        Heartbreak Ridge
        Cacus Flats area
        All of the trails on the north/east side of the lake are open. Holcomb Valley, Holcomb Creek, 3n16, Deep Creek and everything in-between is closed due to the fires.

I will check to see if I can squeeze in at least one day this weekend. Lots of plans with family and friends.

Have Fun!

Comment

Here ya go! (feel free to ask me how to post events if you'd like)

[roll]376[/roll]
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
            Here ya go! (feel free to ask me how to post events if you'd like)

[roll]376[/roll]
            Thanks Sarah. I was getting confused.
            Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
              Thanks Sarah. I was getting confused.
              Hahaha, me too. I had to dig to find the info to post.

If there's any changes, just ask, and one of the moderators or I will update the event.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

This sounds like it might be fun, I have been wanting to get up there since the fires.

Is there a good area to cut out a little early in this trail though, I would need to get the kids back by mid afternoon?

WYRD

Comment

WYRD,

The route as suggested is kind of a figure 8 and you can cut out by mid-afternoon with no problem. I'm leaving Hesperia @ 6:00am to Lucerne Chevron by 7:00am to Big Bear Staters by 8:00am if anyone wants to "pool".

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by WYRD View Post
                    This sounds like it might be fun, I have been wanting to get up there since the fires.

Is there a good area to cut out a little early in this trail though, I would need to get the kids back by mid afternoon?

WYRD
                    Yes there would be many places to cut out on this trip. At the bottom end of Rattlesnake canyon would be one, another is head home from Catus Flats.
                    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                    MJR moderator
                    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                    Jeep Patrol Leader
                    Reforestation Supervisor
                    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                    Eagle Scout

Comment

anyone going up tomorrow morning? Thursday, thanksgiving day?.. i got til about 1pm available.maybe head out from my place about 6 am and get about 5 hrs in on some trails..... anyone anyone?
                      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Roger,

Did you get the vacuum problem fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                          WYRD,

The route as suggested is kind of a figure 8 and you can cut out by mid-afternoon with no problem. I'm leaving Hesperia @ 6:00am to Lucerne Chevron by 7:00am to Big Bear Staters by 8:00am if anyone wants to "pool".

Mitch
                          Count us in then with plans to cut out around 1ish:thumbs_up

You want to meet in Hesperia somewhere? I live up off Ranchero and Maple.

One more question for those going...I used to have a moble cb until it grew legs:thumbs_do does anybody have an extra one I could borrow for the day, I doubt I will find a store open today (maybe radioshack:confused: )

Thanks and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

WYRD
                          AKA
                          Shane
                          Last edited by WYRD; 11-22-07, 10:58 AM. Reason: time

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                            Roger,

Did you get the vacuum problem fixed?
                            Hey Mitch,

It is alot better, just a slight miss now and again at idle. One of my sons came over and rebuilt my carburator, I went online and found a vacuum hose diagram, and dug in and traced every line out. I found that sometime in the past, someone modified the layout and bypassed some stuff. I set it up exactly how the it is supposed to be and replaced some old cracked and damaged hoses.

I read your post about "pooling" up there, but I probably won't leave Lucerne until 7:45. I'll have the CB on Ch 14 so if you are running through town a little late, give me a call and we can go up together.
                            Last edited by Roger; 11-22-07, 11:56 AM. Reason: Misspelled Word!
                            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                            MJR moderator
                            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                            Jeep Patrol Leader
                            Reforestation Supervisor
                            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                            Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by WYRD View Post
                              Count us in then with plans to cut out around 1ish:thumbs_up

You want to meet in Hesperia somewhere? I live up off Ranchero and Maple.

One more question for those going...I used to have a moble cb until it grew legs:thumbs_do does anybody have an extra one I could borrow for the day, I doubt I will find a store open today (maybe radioshack:confused: )

Thanks and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

WYRD
                              AKA
                              Shane

i have a radio shack one youd just need a antenna and some thing to wire it to i live in victorville and more than likeley will be going
                              [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

i fyou need it today let me know and ill get it to you i am going to heperia for turkey day with the inlaws
                                [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                                X