Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New United Director of Env. Affairs

Hi guys

I have not been active on here as much as I use to be, but that has not slowed down my wheeling, or on the forums.

But now I am the Interim Director of Environmental Affairs for United Four Wheel Drive Association.
    I hope to lose the Interim part in July at the Annual Convention in Grand Junction Co.

What does that mean for the members here? If you see land use issues, please send me an email at landuse@ufwda.org, or pm me here.

If you find a web site with good info about land use or issues, please feel free to send me that info also.
    The more I have, the better I can help all wheelers.
    We know that most things that are happening here in Cali, will soon be happening in other areas. We seem to lead the way for most of the anti-access groups.

Hope to see you guys on the trails again soon.

Todd
    Navy-Jeepster
    Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
    Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Well thank you for having the time and the desire to take on such an endevor. I am sure this will take a lot of your time away from other things in your life. It is appreciated.

Comment

Congrats! We miss ya. Keep up the great work and let us know how we can help.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Todd,

Congratulations! You (and Teresa) have been ardent supporters--and leaders of four wheeling activities in Central California. Please keep us posted on what we can do to help.

Russ
        If you don't like the way I drive, stay out of the bushes!
        KI6MLU

Comment

Hi all

Thanks for the support.
          Russ, the one thing that we all need to do, is stay informed, and write letters to our representatives, letting them know our position.
          A written letter is much better then email. 98% of the time, an email will never get past the rep's flunky that reads email. About 75% of the letters that deal with an issue, will get to the rep's desk for him/her to read.

I will post a link later for a good template to use if you ever need one.

Russ
          You going to make it too High Sierra on Swamp Lake this year?
          Al is going with his new jeep, and I think I will lead the two day run this year. Should be fun, and looking forward to it.

Thanks

Todd
          Navy-Jeepster
          Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
          Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Congrats Todd. Anything I can do to help just drop a PM.
            Kurt
            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
            X