Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunggry Valley is on fire?

anyone know anymore details? My mom called me the other day to tell me Gorman is closed and there is a small fire in the mountains. Man...and to think Miller might have been usable somewhat soon. Hopefully there is not too much damage
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

It is on fire again, man that sucks. Gonna be a bad fire season this year.
    moon buggy
    5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

I was up there on Fri, Sat, and Sunday. The fire wasn't too bad. It basically burned from just north of Smokey Bear offramp (south entrance to Hungry Valley) to the Gorman offramp. Driving home on Sunday eve, there was very little fire burning and a whole lot of fire crew's. It almost seemed as though they let it continue to burn longer to eat up some of the fuel.

Comment

BTW, I called the Ranger Station yesterday up in Los Pardres, and he did say that they are trying to get Miller Jeep Trail open by this weekend. He said to call back after Wednesday to get a 100% yes or no answer.

SO, it is very close to being opened.

Comment

AWESOME!!! thanks for the great feedback!! that would be a great place to test out me 48s and locker that are coming SOON!!
          [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X