Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for the weekend

The Forest is Open, but it has its Restrictions (5/25/06)

Most campgrounds and trails in the San Bernardino National Forest will be open for Memorial Day weekend, and it'll be a busy time, visitors are encouraged to arrive early and make camping and hiking plans in advance. To ensure that everyone has a safe holiday, Forest Service officials advise visitors to contact the local Ranger Stations prior to their visit to determine local conditions and use guidelines. There is still snow and ice on certain trails in the San Gorgonio Wilderness and special safety requirements are recommended. Officials also stress fire safety this weekend. During fire season, a campfire permit is required for any campfire or cooking stove outside of a designated campground. Free permits can be obtained at any Forest Service office. For more information call (909) 382-2790.
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Originally posted by Old Fart
    The Forest is Open, but it has its Restrictions (5/25/06)

Most campgrounds and trails in the San Bernardino National Forest will be open for Memorial Day weekend, and it'll be a busy time, visitors are encouraged to arrive early and make camping and hiking plans in advance. To ensure that everyone has a safe holiday, Forest Service officials advise visitors to contact the local Ranger Stations prior to their visit to determine local conditions and use guidelines. There is still snow and ice on certain trails in the San Gorgonio Wilderness and special safety requirements are recommended. Officials also stress fire safety this weekend. During fire season, a campfire permit is required for any campfire or cooking stove outside of a designated campground. Free permits can be obtained at any Forest Service office. For more information call (909) 382-2790.
    Thanks OF. Hope your weekend is wild. Oare you doing HDR?
    Rat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Nope, staying down the hill this weekend. I need to drop the tank from the YJ to find my "mystery floating obstruction", then run it on the freeway to see if the 37x13.50's and beadlocks are balanced at freeway speed. Still need to install my new ham radio before Kids On Public lands later in June too.
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY
      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Working...
      X