Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any idea if its open yet ? was hopefully going to take a group through on Sunday........let us know...pretty please

Comment

I called the Lake Arrowhead ranger station this morning and they were still waiting official word from the contractor that the works complete. They also said that unathorized access by the public has also delayed the work a bit (in other words Quads and motorcycles have been driving around the closure signs). As far as the rep at the ranger station knew it is supposed to be ready by the weekend. They are awaiting official word. My Friday run through that trail is getting real close! I'm hoping Old Flatulence will have some good news for us...
      '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4.5" Deaver, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's, D60 w/ Detroit, D30 w/ TrueTrac, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE, Belly Up Skid, LED's...

Comment

I haven't heard that one in a while

Quads, Motorcycles - and we've replaced the lock and chain half a dozen times (and the gate once!).

I've pinged both of my "bosses" - nothing back yet. Best bet is to call before you head up.

And if it does open - be prepared for a crowd.

FWIW - we're shooting for Friday morning........
        Jeff
        OHV76V
        KG6TY
        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

It's official - WE'RE OPENING ON FRIDAY
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY

Comment

SWEET!!! Thank you for following up on this. We have a group of 12 that will be breaking it in first thing that morning.
            '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4.5" Deaver, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's, D60 w/ Detroit, D30 w/ TrueTrac, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE, Belly Up Skid, LED's...

Comment

No problem. Based on past experience - I'd still call that morning
              Jeff
              OHV76V
              KG6TY

Comment

yes....thank you for checking, hope to be on it Sunday

Comment

Yay! I'm sure we'll be up there soon.
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

A few of us are planning on cruising through Saturday night...I needed an excuse to try out the new rocklights
                    "run forest, run!"

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Crawlin'
                      A few of us are planning on cruising through Saturday night...I needed an excuse to try out the new rocklights
                      why dont you come meet us during the day and do our run with us this saturday if you are going to be up here ?

Comment

Originally posted by FRMNJJ
                        why dont you come meet us during the day and do our run with us this saturday if you are going to be up here ?
                        where are you guys meeting and what time?
                        "run forest, run!"

Comment

Working...
                        X