Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-6 crossing (3N34 Bridge)

".......just got off the phone with William Kanayan--the contractor for T-6.
    He will move onto the project after next week if weather permits. He sees
    no reason not to have the crossing opened by Memorial Day--may have to deal with the undermining of the abutments in the fall when water is lower and fish and game will let us work in there. He can repair the deck so it is
    passable for the season though and meet your timeframes as long as we get some decent weather soon. Hope this helps answer your questions and
    concerns."
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

When and why was this closed? It was open with no apparent problems a couple months ago.
    '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4.5" Deaver, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's, D60 w/ Detroit, D30 w/ TrueTrac, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE, Belly Up Skid, LED's...

Comment

Grim,

It may have appeared to be open a few months ago (we've had some gate and closure issues on both ends) - but the trail has been legally closed for almost two years now to the general public.
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY

Comment

I didn't realize that it was still officially closed. Glad to hear that it's supposed to be open by Memorial Day weekend since I'm planning on leading a club run through there that weekend. Thanks for the update...
        '91 YJ 4.O, Auto, 4.5" Deaver, 1" BL, Rubi Flares, 35x12.50 MT/R's, D60 w/ Detroit, D30 w/ TrueTrac, Warn 9000XDI, York OBA, AA SYE, Belly Up Skid, LED's...

Comment

No problem. Once we officially open it - I'll post it here first! (and on the other 50 BBS's second)
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart
            No problem. Once we officially open it - I'll post it here first! (and on the other 50 BBS's second)
            you'd better, unless you want a taste of those pushups
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Yes ma'am.

Between the dachshund and Sarah - there's always something small yapping at my ankles .....
              Jeff
              OHV76V
              KG6TY

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart
                Yes ma'am.

Between the dachshund and Sarah - there's always something small yapping at my ankles .....
                ROFL! You'd better watch out old man, we don't want to have to ban you from our rock garden

Comment

Looking at the pictures of the "rock garden" - _you_ better be nice. If I take your keys - how are you going to get across rocks that are taller than you

I'm going out to hide under a 747 now.......
                  Jeff
                  OHV76V
                  KG6TY

Comment

You'd have to catch me first!

Comment

ok, I willhave tostand guard at that rockgarden with the wonder wienerdog against both of you I see.
                      Have Smackos, will travel

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                        You'd have to catch me first!
                        Considering it will take you two days walking to get out of "arms reach" - not a problem!
                        Jeff
                        OHV76V
                        KG6TY

Comment

Any word on the progress of the repair work?

Comment

Still looking like it will reopen the Friday before Memorial - but don't quote me on that until I get a chance to call a few of the "bosses"
                            Jeff
                            OHV76V
                            KG6TY

Comment

That's the day I was planning my club run through there. I'll cross my fingers...

Comment

Working...
                              X