Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West side SBNF opening!!!

Per Sky Forest Ranger Station, they are indicating that most of the Arrowhead Trail System is being opened right NOW.

T-6 crossing is still closed, but most of everything West of that to at least Lake Silverwood will be open this 4th of July Weekend.

Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Cleghorn? Willow creek?
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Should be everything BUT the T-6 crossing.

I've got to head to Terminal 1 right now, try calling (909)382-2782, see what they say.
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY

Comment

thanks, go find that 767

Comment

Found the 767, it's the Air France 777's that I have to watch out for

Not only did we move them from Terminal 5 (south side) to Terminal 2 (north side) - Air France doubled their flight schedule. So now, we get a behemoth plane coming _into_ the terminal and _out_ at almost the same time. Southwest's itty bitty 737's look like toys on the taxiway
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY

Comment

I think everyone should run some of the trails in the west area that are in some of the Old Fire area.
            To see what was taken out by the fires you get a bit of a sickening in the stomach. So much of a beautiful area is now having to fight to recover.
            You will either make a commitment or renew an old one while on the ride.
            A lot of these areas were not hard trals, still are not, but they were beatiful and some were burned so bad that even stumps are gone.
            Mother nature takes years to regrow what one careless spark, or act of arson can destroy in a few days.
            They say this fire was arson, it really was murder of a forest.
            A forest that lives on limited rainfall.
            A lot of blame has been put on overmanagement lately but we need to be extra carefull and not put excuses out and just knuckle down and give a little to help.
            Riding these trails is an awakinging, we all need to be stewards of the land so we can leave it for our children and others to enjoy.

Comment

Ooohhh, yeeaaahhhh I'm hitting Cleghorn this Saturday (if my jeep's back from the shop)
              Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Cleghorn is STILL closed
                Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

????????????

PM me or call - should be open. I've pinged the boss.

Jeff
                  OHV76V
                  KG6TY

Comment

I know that Devils Hole is open for anyone wanting to cool off in this god awful heat weve been having.

Comment

Originally posted by hurley37
                      I know that Devils Hole is open for anyone wanting to cool off in this god awful heat weve been having.
                      Last time we were down there it was like a swamp, if we were in the right place. You just follow the sign down the trail right?
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                      X