This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJR Trail Crew (SBNF Adopt-A-Trail)

Thanks for everyone's interest in the Adopt-A-Trail program! In case you don't already know, you can view our trail reports on http://www.myjeeprocks.com/aat/

Trail Patrols & Cleanups
    On average, many in our group of now 30+ head out once a month during the spring, summer and fall to patrol, clean up and check for maintenance needs. What do we need from you? Participation. Show up on runs, visit the trail, pick up trash, attend the quarterly meetings. To find out more about the SBNF AAT program and other volunteer programs, you may visit http://sbnfa.com/ohvadopt.php

How It Works
    We need to provide the Forest Service with a roster of names/phone numbers for who will be part of this activity. Your membership will require approval, so please only apply if you’re in Southern California and are available for patrol on the weekends.

How to Join
    To make things really easy on the staff, please be sure your phone number (preferably a mobile number), address and FULL name are added to your profile before you request to join. You may be placed on hold if I or the moderators don't know you personally. This is a requirement by the Forest Service to make sure we know who is representing the Adopt-A-Trail program on patrols. (Your info will be kept private except to the Forest Rangers if required, and will be invisible on the forum.) You will then have access to a new forum under "PITCH A TENT." Ready? Click here to join now AND LET US KNOW WHO IS REFERRING YOU, please.

What to Expect
    The MJR AAT crew has won awards in hours for every year we've participated. Be ready to work and contribute regularly! The past two were first place!

Thank you for your interest and support!! If you have any questions, please send me or any moderator a PM.
    Last edited by sarah; 05-29-14, 11:17 AM. Reason: add info
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Good to go Sarah!
    Last edited by I H8RDS; 10-24-11, 07:12 PM.
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Im glad to see how far you have come in your adopt a trail program!!!! Is the cache I placed at Little Bear still there? I know u have Holcomb now. Great job!!!!!
      The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loop choke View Post
        Im glad to see how far you have come in your adopt a trail program!!!! Is the cache I placed at Little Bear still there? I know u have Holcomb now. Great job!!!!!
        Thanks! Nope, a big fire wiped out everything!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey im a volunteer haha
          Forest service engine crew Arborist Adopt a trail member rock climbing

Comment

I'm only about a half hour away, is this program still going on? I am able bodied and like to find excuses to drive to big bear.

Comment

Yes it is. We should have something coming up soon.
              Check out .

Comment

Working...
              X