Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris_L
    In Kauai we hunted wild pig/boars with bows. One guy just used his 6 dogs and a knife
    That must have been an awesome stalk. Those piggies have great noses from what I hear. What's a long bow shot? 40 yards?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
      That must have been an awesome stalk. Those piggies have great noses from what I hear. What's a long bow shot? 40 yards?
      I'd say about 40-60 yards. usually the dogs got to them first. The 3 guys we went with had about 20+ dogs mostly pits. Piggys didn't stand a chance.
      ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
      00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
      97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        the boys can go out hunting, and the girls can go out wheelin'

tam!? hehe
        As long as I dont have to clean anything!
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by D4x4Fish

Wyoming where MEN are MEN and Sheep are nervous
          Awe man! I haven't seen one of those in forever.
          [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
          [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
            Can you hunt on the land also? Perhaps you could "accidentally" drop some Bio-Logic and salt licks somewhere in the middle of that land...

The rut is coming up soon...
            considering the land is already owned by the mining companies, sure I think i could get away with paring a few meat deer off the land. I just picked up 6 more .303's cheap (2 sniper versions, one long branch, and a us property gun) and a semi-auto AK-47 (sux to live in cali, cant own em there)

Do you think fish and game would have a issue with me hunting deer with a ak-47 with 75 round drum and bump firing at them?
            beer.. the cause of, and solution to.. all of life's problems. Come find me. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000361801890

Comment

Nope - they wouldn't mind at all.
              Gotta try it and see -
              Kirk
              1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Working...
              X