Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please read this. This is where we are headed...

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read this. This is where we are headed...

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/gener...ent-power.html

There are some links at this site you should check out as well. This shit is DEEP. And getting deeper all the time. It's way past time to get involved. Unless you don't care, then just sit back and be quiet and let someone else decide what is best for you.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13718511447166
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Looks like I don't need need to worry about USFS hitting me up for my cracked windshield

I read that this morning, Kurt. Interesting to see and will definitely be watching how this plays out.
    "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

I read this this morning on Facebook but couldn't find anywhere to verify it. It was posted on the Rubicon Trail's Facebook page. It's great to see more local authorities taking the lead of Sheriff Joe and telling the Federal DB's to stick it. It sucks that one idiot with a badge can ruin so much, but as Kurt said without everyone in the off road community being involved we will see it over and over.
      USMC F&AM

Comment

Makes me want to hug a particular El Dorado County sheriff. What sucks is that it had to come to that.

It shows again the wisdom of the architects of our Republic. Except within its narrow Constitutional scope, the Federal Government was never supposed to be in law enforcement. If a local county sheriff or his deputies run amok, it's a lot easier to hold them accountable and even oust them as compared to some faceless, unelected, unaccountable bureaucrat in D.C.
        holes = cowbell

Comment

County sheriffs have some pretty broad authority on local matters.

In some counties,BLM isn't authorized by DFW to check hunters, fisherman.

Same deal playing out here I suppose.

Comment

The sheriff is pretty much the supreme law enforcement authority within his county. That goes back to the Common Law and England.
            holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
              The sheriff is pretty much the supreme law enforcement authority within his county. That goes back to the Common Law and England.
              Yeehaw, nullification, baby! I can't wait to hear more about this.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

interesting to say the least. Good for him for being willing to take a stand!

Comment

Like!!!
                  SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                  MJR moderator
                  MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                  Jeep Patrol Leader
                  Reforestation Supervisor
                  Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                  Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
                  X