Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "important info on johnson valley"

Off-Roaders in the 49th District, we need your help. Contact Congressman Issa.

As all of you are aware we have been fighting to stop the Marine Corp expansion of the Twenty Nine Palms Base for years now. Luckily for us we have some very good people who have been working on our behalf trying very hard to get Washington to listen. We have a Congressman who is willing to help in the fight against expansion, Darrell Issa. In order for him to start he needs to know his constituents want him to act. Congressman Issa needs to hear from over 100 points of contact; emails, letters, fax's, sent to his office by CONSTITUENTS now. Please look at the map and see if you are in his district and if you are let him know why you are against the Marine Base expansion.

Congressman Issa's web site

The district includes the cities of Canyon Lake, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, Oceanside, Perris, Temecula, Vista, Wildomar and the communities of Fallbrook, Julian, and Valley Center. If you do not live in this district please forward this email to anyone that you know who does! We need those letters now. I cannot stress enough that the future of wheeling in the Hammers depends on us contacting this office.

You don't need to send him a long email. He has been briefed on this subject. He simply needs to know his constituents care about saving the Johnson Valley OHV area.

Email Congressman Issa here

The address for letters is here:

Office of Congressman Darrell Issa
    1800 Thibodo Road, Suite #310
    Vista, CA 92081

fax: 760.599.1178
    06 UNL RUBI 4.5 LA,KM 2-35's/ 4.88 BEADLOCKS/SKIDS/WINCH
    07 AT CHASER TRAILER

I'm curious to know where this information came from. I cross posted this to an off-road based yahoo group and this is a response from someone in Issa's district.

I just spoke with Darrell about this and first of all this area is not in his district. Additionally, he knew nothing about this. He has not been personally briefed. He’s curious about why people think he’s been briefed on this subject. He did promise to look into it for me and asked me to update him if I can get any more information for him.

Comment

Originally posted by karstic View Post
      I'm curious to know where this information came from. I cross posted this to an off-road based yahoo group and this is a response from someone in Issa's district.
      Interesting... I sent something in because I am in his district. I did mention that I heard he was personally briefed because that is what was said in an e-mail I received which can be seen here: http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....vpegM_Ig%3D%3D
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Did anyone ever send him one of the books we made a couple of years ago? I know I sent one to Jerry Lewis, and Sergey sent one to Duncan Hunter I think it was... yeah, that's it. From 2008.

Perhaps we can use this again! That would be great. It was a lot of work and collaboration! Let me start a new thread, and I'll get Tam to post the petition.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
        X