Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! What low life P.O.S could possibly do this and then offer those outrageous points as justification for desecrating this outpost memorial! I can hardly type this out being so enraged over a narrow minded a__hole. Stand before a group of your peers and act as such in public view and see how far you get!
    To turn something so simplistic into a political grandstanding for religious reason at the expense of those who have given you your very freedom, I cannot begin to comprehend this......we must act and act NOW!
    Sorry if I am out of line here, tell me now and will take it elsewhere. I am not a religious person but for anyone who was willing to defend our country deserves nothing but all we can give with RESPECT being at the top of the list....that is something you cannot ask or demand, it must be earned.
    If this so called "thief" is a vet then he/she has NO honor...........please tell me if I am missing something here.......
    I cannot f___ing believe this......
    John & Kristi

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Twister View Post
      I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! What low life P.O.S could possibly do this and then offer those outrageous points as justification for desecrating this outpost memorial! I can hardly type this out being so enraged over a narrow minded a__hole. Stand before a group of your peers and act as such in public view and see how far you get!
      To turn something so simplistic into a political grandstanding for religious reason at the expense of those who have given you your very freedom, I cannot begin to comprehend this......we must act and act NOW!
      Sorry if I am out of line here, tell me now and will take it elsewhere. I am not a religious person but for anyone who was willing to defend our country deserves nothing but all we can give with RESPECT being at the top of the list....that is something you cannot ask or demand, it must be earned.
      If this so called "thief" is a vet then he/she has NO honor...........please tell me if I am missing something here.......
      I cannot f___ing believe this......
      No I don't think you are missing anything here . . . pretty sure most of us feel the same way . . . very sad.
      That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

If we end up doing this, I'll head up the lookout detail and secure the perimeter with radio communications and anything else required
        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
        MJR moderator
        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
        Jeep Patrol Leader
        Reforestation Supervisor
        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
        Eagle Scout

Comment

There was actually an article about it in one of the local news paper. people are screwy in the head

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
            If we end up doing this, I'll head up the lookout detail and secure the perimeter with radio communications and anything else required
            X2, Im with you Roger.
            Those left standing
            Will make millions
            Writing books on ways
            It should have been
            -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

X3, I'll secure northern border.

Comment

Roger
                Steve
                Scott

Looks like we have have a survelliance unit!

Who'll cover our six?
                SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                MJR moderator
                MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                Jeep Patrol Leader
                Reforestation Supervisor
                Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                Eagle Scout

Comment

"Broad Sword calling Danny Boy".......

.......I got your six......
                  John & Kristi

Comment

you guys should edit out your plans here if your intent on doing it. weirdos monitor the internet even more then normal people lol. for instance if i put the word Scientology in this thread... you can bet it will be looked at by Scientologists when it shows up on google.
                    KB1UTG (keep being one ultimate tough guy)

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy162 View Post
                      ...for instance if i put the word Scientology in this thread...
                      That's great! 9/11 government conspiracy. There's another funny hit.

[nana]off topic[/nana]
                      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

OMGWTFBBQ

Imagine the look on all the faces of people trying to find a BBQ recipe now.

Seriously though its the internet, once its here it cant be erased.
                        An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Andy Kaufman
                          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Lets give the folks that have taken care of the symbol for decades, a change to get a new one back in place. But we can still plan.

Oh, and keeping with the new theme:
                            "Mohammad is a pedophile." ~Dear terrorists...bring it the f*ck on. [/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                              [COLOR="Sienna"] Oh, and keeping with the new theme:
                              "Mohammad is a pedophile." ~Dear terrorists...bring it the f*ck on. [/COLOR]
                              LOL,Sounds like the start of a good fight song.
                              Dennis and Tammy
                              Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

We could always send them a letter to tell them that we are ready and willing to help out if the have a need.
                                Those left standing
                                Will make millions
                                Writing books on ways
                                It should have been
                                -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Working...
                                X