Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can see this one coming...it's not going to be good!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see this one coming...it's not going to be good!

Mexico, Canada and the US have signed an MOU regarding Wilderness. Hmmmm, Baja 1000 anybody?? Hope I'm wrong.

http://sustainablebusiness.com/index...splay/id/19203
    Stacie Albright
    Life Member BlueRibbon Coalition

Ooo, that's not good.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Not to worry. Any money that would go toward those efforts in Mexico will get re-directed to some corrupt agency or organization. It'll be 100 years before any sort of reform could take place there, if at all.
      '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Oh nice,

Another pile of crap! Please keep us informed. It's getting more scary everyday.

Comment

Hi Stacie! It was nice to meet you at the Hump N Bump event in Nevada.

I hear you on the potential danger of the MOU between these three countries, but what really rattles my cage on this is WHY do these politicians feel that it is important to make land inaccessible to the humans that are a part of the biological make up of this planet?

Making things inaccessible to companies wanting to exploit the natural resourses makes sense, but preventing vehicles from crawling on the surface does seems like making a mountain out of a molehill.
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X