http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardin...hNewsprint.pdf
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

I have approx 20 paper copies that I picked up from Greg on Saturday. They are lightweight (newsprint) and will not last long for trail use. Send me a PM and let me know if you want one.

The MVUM went public late last week. It is the legal and enforceable document of designated routes on the SBNF.

There was a meeting between OHV and law enforcement yesterday morning. Greg wants "soft" enforcement on Cleghorn/Pilot Rock bypasses; Pontiac/Heartbreak and the new street legal only designation on John Bull.
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
      There was a meeting between OHV and law enforcement yesterday morning. Greg wants "soft" enforcement on Cleghorn/Pilot Rock bypasses; Pontiac/Heartbreak and the new street legal only designation on John Bull.
      Damn - I hate having to set the phasers to stun...
      Jeff
      OHV76V
      KG6TY
      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

The SBNF only printed 5000 copies of this 1st edition MVUM. They are already distributed to the Ranger Stations/Discovery Center etc.

The 2nd printing will happen in early Spring.
        Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
          I have approx 20 paper copies that I picked up from Greg on Saturday. They are lightweight (newsprint) and will not last long for trail use. Send me a PM and let me know if you want one...
          I'm going to print a copy on my plotter at work so it should last a little longer. Is their budget that tight that they had to resort to using newsprint?
          SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
          MJR moderator
          MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
          Jeep Patrol Leader
          Reforestation Supervisor
          Licensed Ham - n6ujm
          Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
            I'm going to print a copy on my plotter at work so it should last a little longer. Is their budget that tight that they had to resort to using newsprint?
            The 1st edition has quite a few mistakes. As further editions are printed and reviewed and the mistakes fixed "they" say they will be printed on better paper and in color.

Comment

Doug and Jeff,

Thanks for all of your help with these trails and mapping. Don't take it personal when I get in trouble! Haaa......

Mitch

Comment

Working...
              X