Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less nudity in the desert

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/s...4.3b470cc.html
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Just when it starting to get fun........too bad

Comment

Now I understand why Glamis & Dumont are so popular...
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

maybe they could just have all of the titties in one section rather than doing away with them all together.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]All I read in that article was, "Blah, blah, blah...off roaders are drunken perverts who abuse the land, blah, blah, blah." Seems the anti-off road left has started the smear campaign again.[/COLOR]
          [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
          Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Ummm, how do you get to Dumont Dunes!?

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
              I'm there too . . . we can carvan down there!
              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

OH MAN!!! That means I'm the bad guy! Sorry guys, I had no idea when I took the job that I would have to put a stop to victimless crimes like these.
                -BLM Ranger
                "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads"

Comment

Originally posted by milpolicexj View Post
                  OH MAN!!! That means I'm the bad guy! Sorry guys, I had no idea when I took the job that I would have to put a stop to victimless crimes like these.
                  -BLM Ranger
                  [COLOR="Sienna"]LOL...just make sure you patrol around my camp... there's a case of cold Corona's in it if you "didn't see nuttin..."[/COLOR]
                  [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                  Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                    [COLOR=sienna]LOL...just make sure you patrol around my camp... there's a case of cold Corona's in it if you "didn't see nuttin..."[/COLOR]
                    Thats bribery sir.Please stand up and put your hands behind your back!
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

...and I'll just take it ANYWAY! ...for...um..evidence purposes..of course!

Comment

I like reading thru the responses to the articles sometimes to see how others react . . . this one was pretty good . . . too bad more people don't share this attitude.

One more example of trading liberty for safety, I don't want to take my kids to a strip club or be next to a camp site where drunk idiots are starting fights or getting into vehicles thinking it's ok since it's 'not on the road' nor do I want some drunk pervert showing off to one of my kids. BUT I AM A PARENT AND CAN MOVE TO ANOTHER SITE IF IT BOTHERS MY MORAL STANDARDS, I raise my kids to know this is NOT appropriate behavior for MY FAMILY, but if someone has the need to blow off some stress and have a good time like that then it is OK with me as long as they aren't injuring me or my family (and witnessing a naked body or a drunk idiot does much less harm compared to what TV and Movies show with regularity), I just don't participate, why is it so difficult to assign these type of activities to a section away from camp sites where ADULTS can make fools of themselves for a weekend (If this is someone's pursuit of happiness then so be it, I'd rather have that than pay for their incarceration)? If some ADULT wants to get attention like this then why does it have to bother me so much?
                        That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

I saw that when I read the article, good points! Too bad not that many people share the same opinion. Nowadays if it offends people, they call 2 people who call 2 people and they bitch about it...until it affects all of us...just so that 1 person is a happy little piss ant...

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
                            Go to Baker, turn left

Comment

Lettuce without dressing!
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                              X