Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need 20 Seats to give the Desert Advisory Council a tour of the Hammers on Fri 3/20

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 20 Seats to give the Desert Advisory Council a tour of the Hammers on Fri 3/20

Dave Cole and FOJV is calling for help.......

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...=1#post9518579
    Need 20 Seats to give the Desert Advisory Council a tour of the Hammers on Fri 3/20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just how it sounds.

Roxy Trost the Field Manager for Barstow is hosting this month's DAC. She had aske me to arrange a Rock Crawling Demo.

I think it would be great if we could take the whole group up to the top of Fissure.

We're basically looking for responsible wheelers with at least one locker and 35's to provide seats for our guests.

Meeting on the lakebed on Friday 3/20 at 11:00 AM

Departing from the lakebed on the tour at noon.

Back on the lakebed by 2:30.

Anybody interested?

Dave

Thanks for cross posting this Julie-

Let me clarify something here. THIS IS NOT AN OPEN RUN.

This is a tour of Johnson Valley to the Desert Advisory Counsel for Johnson Valley. They are looking for well built dependable rigs and experienced drivers to take these folks out. Some will just ride and watch, while others may actually ride on a trail.

If you want to help, YOU NEED TO REPLY IN THE THREAD AT PIRATE so Dave knows you are coming.

PLEASE DONT JUST SHOW UP. This needs to be well organized and planned.

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
    X