Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Coyotes? Closed or Not?

Has anyone ever confirmed For Sure that LCIR is Really still closed to 4x4 use? A couple years back many said that was the case and it was found to be a rumor started to calm the amount of use it was getting....it worked for a while...but then they Really closed it.

So does anyone have an inside scoop on what is really going on down there at Los Coyotes?

Sure would love to get back down there to wheel some more!

Originally posted by HotRodOil.com View Post
    Has anyone ever confirmed For Sure that LCIR is Really still closed to 4x4 use? A couple years back many said that was the case and it was found to be a rumor started to calm the amount of use it was getting....it worked for a while...but then they Really closed it.

So does anyone have an inside scoop on what is really going on down there at Los Coyotes?

Sure would love to get back down there to wheel some more!
    Los Coyotes is Closed.

The Indian Reservation no longer needs the income.
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I miss LCIR in the worst way. It was without a doubt my very favorite wheeling place, ever.

Losing it was a HUGE blow to local wheeling, and nothing has ever come close to replacing it.

I have tried over the last couple years to get an answer from them, and they just ignore me. They truly are closed, and the wheeling there is lost forever, or at least until Gov't collapses and anarchy returns to the west.
      '96 XJ, HP D30 front, XJ D44 rear, Lockright/E-Locker, 4.56's, Cobra CB, 33" Pro Comp xTreme MT's, SYE, Smittybilt XRC10 winch with Synth Rope, mutt lift.

Comment

Originally posted by peteyg View Post
        I miss LCIR in the worst way. It was without a doubt my very favorite wheeling place, ever.

Losing it was a HUGE blow to local wheeling, and nothing has ever come close to replacing it.

I have tried over the last couple years to get an answer from them, and they just ignore me. They truly are closed, and the wheeling there is lost forever, or at least until Gov't collapses and anarchy returns to the west.
        Oh so we should be wheeling down there sometime in 2012 then? :wink:

Comment

Working...
        X