Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johnson (Lucerne) Valley - Economic Impact - I NEED YOUR HELP!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson (Lucerne) Valley - Economic Impact - I NEED YOUR HELP!

Johnson (Lucerne) Valley - Economic Impact - I NEED YOUR HELP!

Hi Everyone, My name is Kim Carpenter, I am a member of AMA/District 37. I am also a member of Rovers MC, Rescue 3 and I also provide medical/rescue services with Motorsports Medical the official medical provider for SCORE both in the states and in Mexico.

I have been active behind the scenes in the Johnson Valley (Lucerne Valley) land issues ie., Marine Corps expansion and proposed windmill project.

I am gathering information on behalf of the Partnership for Johnson Valley and have been invited to participate in the Lucerne Valley Economic Development meeting on September 2nd. This is where your help is needed. I am trying to gather as much info on how off-roading financially impacts Lucerne Valley. Think about the past six months and the times you have been out to Lucerne Valley. I need an estimate of how much you guys spend in gas, groceries, restaurant and misc expenses such as hardware store, water, dump fee's etc.

I need the BIG picture to present at this meeting. This info will then be forwarded to the powers that be who are initiating the Marine Corps expansion.

I will be making the same post on the Race-dezert and District 37 forums. Please only respond to me once. I want the dollar figure to be big but accurate.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and time. Hopefully, we will make a difference. Should you have any questions for me you can email me at carpentersa5k@msn.com

Thanks again,

Kim C.

PS: posted by Helen Baker

Kim, I am copying this and putting on the VV4W site too!!

Comment

We havent been out in the past six months, but the last time we went out this is what we spent:

Gas- top off the motorhome: $150
      Firewood: $15
      Groceries: $75
      lunch: $30
      Misc snacks @ gastation: $10.00

Total: $280

Tam
      Last edited by JeepGal; 08-18-08, 08:40 AM.
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Helen-

Ive copied this and put it on JeepBBS.com...

Maybe a poll with some dollar ranges might be easier?

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

keep the info coming

Hi everyone, it's Kim. Thanks to Sarah I found your site.

Please keep the info coming as this is an ongoing project.

I'll be checking in again soon.....Until next time,

Keep rockin'

Kim C
          PFJV

Comment

Working...
          X