Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Fry Wind Energy Project Public Comments Close July 11th

For those of you that didn't make it to the meeting, or those of you that did, but didn't comment, please download the PDF here and fax it to the BLM asap, or by July 10! (Attachment courtesy of Brian)

If anyone knows of any freebie ways to fax via the internet, please post up as well. Thank you!
    Attached Files
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Originally posted by sarah View Post
    For those of you that didn't make it to the meeting, or those of you that did, but didn't comment, please download the PDF here and fax it to the BLM asap, or by July 10! (Attachment courtesy of Brian)

If anyone knows of any freebie ways to fax via the internet, please post up as well. Thank you!
    Sarah,

I'm pretty sure you can email them the form. You may want to call them to verify. I have a clean copy I'm going to fill in, scan and email to them.
    SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
    MJR moderator
    MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
    Jeep Patrol Leader
    Reforestation Supervisor
    Licensed Ham - n6ujm
    Eagle Scout

Comment

Please send your comments

My MJR Friends-

If this is something you wish to support, I would encourage you all to take the time to send in the comment form. Be advised, that although comments that stae that you do not like the idea are valuable to the cause. The comments that tend to carry the most weight are those that highlight the impacts of the project (especially those unforseen or given too little appreciation), as well as those from folks who would be immediately impacted.

My point here is only to say that ALL comments on this subject are valuable, but if you spend a little time and organize your thoughts and opposition to this project your comments can be even more impactful. The same is true if you support the project.

Please get involved.

-ECV Jeep
      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Working...
      X