Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Mountain

Per the SNBF AAT Yahoo Group, White Mountain 3N17 is now open end to end!! Woohoo!!!

Yay, that was my first trail!

Kurt, Paul and BobO were there.

If it weren't for Kurt I don't think I would have attempted the trail or made it. I had only been driving stick, and the jeep itself, for about 2 or 3 weeks at that point!

Bone Stock:

Very sadly (and coincidentally) that picture was taken when we ran the trail about an hour before somebody in a Bronco or Blazer (don't remember now) rolled and died.
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Yes, you dont forget such things. However the rest of the story was memorable as well. The driver thinking that putting it in park would hold the vehicle on an incline. This person really had no business off road with the all the mechanical deficiencies he had going on that day. It was the same vehicle we saw earlier on John Bull, disabled and sitting on the side of the trail.
      Lessons learned, keep vehicle in good working order. Go with friends, bring parts. When vehicle begins to break down...go home.
      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
      (Charles Wells)

Comment

Working...
      X